Longevity of 1-T/4AD in liquid?

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Any idea how long or stable this stuff will remain in liquid form? I'm wondering if an old stash is still usable.

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
bump and also; would the transport solution prolong the life of the hormone vs. keeping it in powder form?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bump and also; would the transport solution prolong the life of the hormone vs. keeping it in powder form?
Yes, I'd say suspension in an alcohol solution definitely improves life over loose powder

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just found a 4ad/1t dermal about a week ago, was wondering the same question. I guess I'll give it a try in a couple weeks.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I wonder if the original seller would answer a question about them now or is that "off limits" considering the new legislation banning certian products?

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I would think it'd go bad faster in a liquid. I'm sure it would have a shelf life of about 2 years. After that it might start getting weaker.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I'm curious about is what it would break down into...
hopefully not estrogen or something like that, ha

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would think it'd go bad faster in a liquid. I'm sure it would have a shelf life of about 2 years. After that it might start getting weaker.
In alcohol I'd assume it would last longer, free of "moisture" in terms of water...maybe someone else will pipe in on this one?