cellmass creatine

whiterabbit27

Awards
i'm new to creatine and im holdin off to buy it until i kno the whole story with it. can anybody help me out with wut the negative side effects of this stuff is and i herd that cellmass by bsn is the best stuff that u can buy rite now. im also an athlete and im on the basketball team for my school and i want something that will definately make me stronger and much more toned but i dnt want sumthin that will make real slow and bulky. can anyone help me out?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would go with a cheaper alternative. Most CEE's are the same. There's no point in paying an extra $20 for the same product. Check out customnutrionwarehouse.com, they have a good deal on bulk CEE.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took cellmass last summer, it taste really good. I bloated from it, but there was a definate strength increase. For the money vs. results i would just stick with regular creatine monohydrate @ 15-20 grams a day. For the money & results, Creatine ethyl ester vs. creatine monohydrate is a draw in my book.

nickhp123

Awards
I am a non responder from creatine mono, but cell mass worked very well for me. If you use mono I think you will retain alot more water weight too. I weighed 150 in june of last summer and I weigh 185 right now. All I have been taking is cellmass and prolab weight gainer.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS CVM extreme has the CEM along with dicreatine malate and diarginine malate for a better price per serving

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a non responder from creatine mono, but cell mass worked very well for me. If you use mono I think you will retain alot more water weight too. I weighed 150 in june of last summer and I weigh 185 right now. All I have been taking is cellmass and prolab weight gainer.
How can you respond to CEE and not to Creatine mono? Its creatine just in a different form, maybe u werent taking enough creatine monohydrate with the right stuff (grape or orange juice, or your protein shakes) to get results. I work at a vitamin store and i have never heard of anything ur talking about with the water retention of non-responding. But hey maybe ur just an alien or somthing,haha. Just joking. Most the weight u gained is probably thw prolab weight gainer w/o milk its about 600 calories.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How can you respond to CEE and not to Creatine mono? Its creatine just in a different form, maybe u werent taking enough creatine monohydrate with the right stuff (grape or orange juice, or your protein shakes) to get results. I work at a vitamin store and i have never heard of anything ur talking about with the water retention of non-responding. But hey maybe ur just an alien or somthing,haha. Just joking. Most the weight u gained is probably thw prolab weight gainer w/o milk its about 600 calories.
There are many people that respond to CEE that do not respond well to monohydrate, myself included. CEE is in essence bonded to an ester which increases the absorption of the creatine.

Many people respond well to monohydrate, but CEE is a great option for those that dont. I myself do not respond to monohydrate and bloat badly off of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In regards to Cell Mass, the main active ingredient is Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate.

Our CVM Xtreme contains Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate with a host of other cell volumizing ingredients at a much more cost effective price. It is available on avg from the 30 to 34 dollar mark from several board sponsors.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 heaping scoop
Servings per Container: 50
Amount per Serving
CVM (Cell Volumizing Matrix Blend)
DiCreatine Malate 3g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate 2g
Betaine Anhydrous 2g
Taurine 2g
2:1 DiArginine Malate 1.5g
Glucuronalactone 1g
Glycocymine 500mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 100mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 50mg
Folic Acid 200mcg
Vitamin B12 125mcg

Flavors are: Fruit Punch, Orange, and Pink Lemonade.

You can find numerous reviews on this product on various boards.

Hope the info helps.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will admit that Cellmass does taste really good. Besides that is really isn't worth the money.

nickhp123

Awards
There are many people that respond to CEE that do not respond well to monohydrate, myself included. CEE is in essence bonded to an ester which increases the absorption of the creatine.

Many people respond well to monohydrate, but CEE is a great option for those that dont. I myself do not respond to monohydrate and bloat badly off of it.

yah, what he said.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your employers would be disappointed if they found out you don't know what you are talking abot....Nah, I'm just playing

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey mulletsolider, I guess things work diffferent for us people out here in michigan, maybe its the water????haha..... I mean i have heard of people not responding to creatine, but never encounterd or talked to one at the store. Also never talked to anyone that has had different results using cell-mass vs. reg. creatine, just thats it taste a he!! of alot better. My self included.........

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
if you haven't tried a creatine before, whey don't you try some mono first...

I had great results with mono and been on CEE for a while but in all honesty I don't feel like i'm getting the same results I got from mono.

Since I've been on creatine for a while now I decided to get off of it; i'll be off of it for about 1.5 months and then i'll get back on cee to see if I get results. If I don't, then i'm going back to monohydrate.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I don't like to throw money away either but most of the bulk cee products I have come across are within a dollar or two of cellmass....

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100g of Bulk CEE = $8
120g CEE in CellMass = $32

I could be far off.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
holy freaking CRAP!!! :jaw:

where did you find that price?

I found most range between $34 to $38

100g of Bulk CEE = $8
120g CEE in CellMass = $32

I could be far off.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
i just notice what I was doing.. my search would bring back cee from BN (not sure if I should post the site since it is not a border supporter) and the price was between $34 and $38 and it included Di-Arginine Malate in the product.

nevertheless, the bulk that you mention isn't the malate is it?

Pretty sure you cant buy 100g of CEE in bulk for over $30 even if you wanted to.

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?cPath=44&products_id=76

At that price... a kilo would be $34 dollars. A kilo is more grams than that cell mass in total weight.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just notice what I was doing.. my search would bring back cee from BN (not sure if I should post the site since it is not a border supporter) and the price was between $34 and $38 and it included Di-Arginine Malate in the product.

nevertheless, the bulk that you mention isn't the malate is it?
So it isn't the malate.
Although I heard the DiCreatine Malate is effective also and cheap!
http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/product_info.php?cPath=44&products_id=127

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
In regards to Cell Mass, the main active ingredient is Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate.

Our CVM Xtreme contains Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate with a host of other cell volumizing ingredients at a much more cost effective price. It is available on avg from the 30 to 34 dollar mark from several board sponsors.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 heaping scoop
Servings per Container: 50
Amount per Serving
DiCreatine Malate 3g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate 2g
Betaine Anhydrous 2g
Taurine 2g
2:1 DiArginine Malate 1.5g
Glucuronalactone 1g
Glycocymine 500mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 100mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 50mg
Folic Acid 200mcg
Vitamin B12 125mcg

Flavors are: Fruit Punch, Orange, and Pink Lemonade.

You can find numerous reviews on this product on various boards.

Hope the info helps.
Steve not trying to be a wise guy but I'm pretty sure your stuff doesn't have all the same stuff in it as cell mas ...like cinnamin extract I heard cell mass is one of the very few creatines that does have it ...it is supposed to be the very best transporter of creatine !!It is being used by type 2 diabetes patients to help control their insullin.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
At the end of the day, I am more concerned about the performance of the product and less about the money. Although I do have a ton of cell mass and noXplode I may give the bulk a try to compare because you never know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve not trying to be a wise guy but I'm pretty sure your stuff doesn't have all the same stuff in it as cell mas ...like cinnamin extract I heard cell mass is one of the very few creatines that does have it ...it is supposed to be the very best transporter of creatine !!It is being used by type 2 diabetes patients to help control their insullin.
Quick comparison:

Cellmass:
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (16g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 38
Sodium 70mg
Potassium 140mg
Carbs 9.5g
Calcium 80mg
Phosphorous 150mg
CEM3 3000mg
(Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate)
Glutamine AKG 2000mg Muscle Cell Uptake Proprietary Matrix: 950mg
- Cinnulin-PF
- Calcium Phosphate
- Di-Potassium Phosphate
- Di-Sodium Phosphate

CVM Xtreme:
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (~15 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 0
Calories from Fat: 0
Carbohydrates: 0
Sugars:
DiCreatine Malate: 3 g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate: 2 g
Betaine Anhydrous: 2 g
Taurine: 2 g
2:1 DiArginine Malate: 1.5 g
Glucuronalactone: 1 g
Glycocymine: 500 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 100 mg (5000% DV)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 50 mg (250% DV)
Folic Acid: 200 mcg (50% DV)
Vitamin B12: 125 mcg (42% DV)

Couple of notes:
- CVM has 10 more servings.
- CVM contains 3 grams of DiCreatine Malate and 2 grams of Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate. Cell Mass only contains 3 grams of CEEM.
- CVM contains Taurine, Betaine Ahhydrous, glycocymine, glucuronalactone, DiArginine Malate, b citamins, etc; Cell Mass contains none of these.
- CVM Xtreme lists all active quantities.
- Cell Mass has cinnamon extract as you mentioned, the amount of which is hid in a propietary blend, so you do not know the dosage.
- CVM is calorie and carb free.

I think the comparison and looking at the actives speaks for itself.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the two products side by side is very convincing but $50 for cvm extreme is more than I thought it would be. Any discounts available?

ThePongLegend

Awards
what about cell-tech? im in the same boat as ronin, except i play hockey and not basketball...but i need to gain a lot of strength, and i weigh a solid 175....is cell-tech good or wahts the deal?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CVM Xtreme - Contains 100g of CEE
50 servings
$36.95
$0.74 per serving

Cell Mass - Contains 120g of CEE
40 servings
$32.95
$0.82 per serving

Bulk CEE - Contains 100g CEE
33 servings
$6.99
$0.21 per serving

The End.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking at the two products side by side is very convincing but $50 for cvm extreme is more than I thought it would be. Any discounts available?
Anywhere online sells CVM for between 30 and 37.00. We list it on our site at full retail because you never want to undercut retailers.

Check some of the board sponsors for some good deals on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CVM Xtreme - Contains 100g of CEE
50 servings
$36.95
$0.74 per serving

Cell Mass - Contains 120g of CEE
40 servings
$32.95
$0.82 per serving

Bulk CEE - Contains 100g CEE
33 servings
$6.99
$0.21 per serving

The End.
Bulk CEE is the best alternative for someone looking for just CEE, no doubt. (If they dont mind the taste of it, or dont mind capping it themselves).

CVM Xtreme and most other formulated products are there for people who want more than just one ingredient.

In the case of CVM, it is designed for people that want a Creatine based cell volumizer. (A quick glance at the ingredient panel shows theres alot more there than CEE).

Is CVM Xtreme cheaper than bulk CEE?
- Of course not, because there is alot more there than CEE, and also a flavor system.

Is CVM Xtreme very cost effective?
- At online retailer pricing, definately.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bulk CEE is the best alternative for someone looking for just CEE, no doubt. (If they dont mind the taste of it, or dont mind capping it themselves).

CVM Xtreme and most other formulated products are there for people who want more than just one ingredient.

In the case of CVM, it is designed for people that want a Creatine based cell volumizer. (A quick glance at the ingredient panel shows theres alot more there than CEE).

Is CVM Xtreme cheaper than bulk CEE?
- Of course not, because there is alot more there than CEE, and also a flavor system.

Is CVM Xtreme very cost effective?
- At online retailer pricing, definately.
Just to let you know I am not trying to prevent him from buying your product. I just see that in his first post he is worried about creatine and mentions cell mass only because it has creatine in it. I have never tried an SNS product but I would recommend them if they fit the needs. With that being said, do you need a rep or do you have samples? :twisted:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should also add that I currently have Dymatize Xpand.:thumbsup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to let you know I am not trying to prevent him from buying your product. I just see that in his first post he is worried about creatine and mentions cell mass only because it has creatine in it. I have never tried an SNS product but I would recommend them if they fit the needs. With that being said, do you need a rep or do you have samples? :twisted:
For CVM Xtreme we do not have any samples now, but hopefully will in the near future.

We have a few reps for the company now and post on alot of different forums. Actually have been in the process of getting where who posts delegated.

We will be looking for some testers very soon as well.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For CVM Xtreme we do not have any samples now, but hopefully will in the near future.

We have a few reps for the company now and post on alot of different forums. Actually have been in the process of getting where who posts delegated.

We will be looking for some testers very soon as well.

What kind of products are you coming out with?

(This thread is dead so I decided I can hijack it.)

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestions. I do currently use cellmass and noXplode but am always interested in trying new products just in case there is something better.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of products are you coming out with?

(This thread is dead so I decided I can hijack it.)
I dont talk about upcoming products until they are in production. (Always seem to jinx myself when I do).

We are going to be giving some existing products to testers soon just to get a few logs going on AM and to expose more people to the line.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate everyone feedback and suggestions. I do currently use cellmass and noXplode but am always interested in trying new products just in case there is something better.

Thanks guys!
No problem. If you look around you can find some reviews on CVM Xtreme from people that have used it.

Also, another note is that we have independant lab assays available for the Creatine Ethyl Ester used in CVM Xtreme.

Here is a copy:

Attachments

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont talk about upcoming products until they are in production. (Always seem to jinx myself when I do).

We are going to be giving some existing products to testers soon just to get a few logs going on AM and to expose more people to the line.

Sounds exciting. Make sure I am aware when you plan on doing some testing and the actual product release. :twisted:

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
what about cell-tech? im in the same boat as ronin, except i play hockey and not basketball...but i need to gain a lot of strength, and i weigh a solid 175....is cell-tech good or wahts the deal?
Since noone touched this....

Cell-tech is no-where near as good of a supplement as either SNS CVM or BSN cellmass.

Generally speaking Muscletech supplements are sub-par with high price tags.

Last edited: