cellmass creatine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Bulk CEE is the best alternative for someone looking for just CEE, no doubt. (If they dont mind the taste of it, or dont mind capping it themselves).

CVM Xtreme and most other formulated products are there for people who want more than just one ingredient.

In the case of CVM, it is designed for people that want a Creatine based cell volumizer. (A quick glance at the ingredient panel shows theres alot more there than CEE).

Is CVM Xtreme cheaper than bulk CEE?
    - Of course not, because there is alot more there than CEE, and also a flavor system.

Is CVM Xtreme very cost effective?
    - At online retailer pricing, definately.
    Just to let you know I am not trying to prevent him from buying your product. I just see that in his first post he is worried about creatine and mentions cell mass only because it has creatine in it. I have never tried an SNS product but I would recommend them if they fit the needs. With that being said, do you need a rep or do you have samples?

2. I should also add that I currently have Dymatize Xpand.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Just to let you know I am not trying to prevent him from buying your product. I just see that in his first post he is worried about creatine and mentions cell mass only because it has creatine in it. I have never tried an SNS product but I would recommend them if they fit the needs. With that being said, do you need a rep or do you have samples?
    For CVM Xtreme we do not have any samples now, but hopefully will in the near future.

We have a few reps for the company now and post on alot of different forums. Actually have been in the process of getting where who posts delegated.

We will be looking for some testers very soon as well.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

4. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    For CVM Xtreme we do not have any samples now, but hopefully will in the near future.

We have a few reps for the company now and post on alot of different forums. Actually have been in the process of getting where who posts delegated.

We will be looking for some testers very soon as well.

What kind of products are you coming out with?

(This thread is dead so I decided I can hijack it.)

5. I appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestions. I do currently use cellmass and noXplode but am always interested in trying new products just in case there is something better.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Ronin13; 05-01-2006 at 08:08 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    What kind of products are you coming out with?

(This thread is dead so I decided I can hijack it.)
    I dont talk about upcoming products until they are in production. (Always seem to jinx myself when I do).

We are going to be giving some existing products to testers soon just to get a few logs going on AM and to expose more people to the line.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    I appreciate everyone feedback and suggestions. I do currently use cellmass and noXplode but am always interested in trying new products just in case there is something better.

Thanks guys!
    No problem. If you look around you can find some reviews on CVM Xtreme from people that have used it.

Also, another note is that we have independant lab assays available for the Creatine Ethyl Ester used in CVM Xtreme.

Here is a copy:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    I dont talk about upcoming products until they are in production. (Always seem to jinx myself when I do).

We are going to be giving some existing products to testers soon just to get a few logs going on AM and to expose more people to the line.

Sounds exciting. Make sure I am aware when you plan on doing some testing and the actual product release.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ThePongLegend
    what about cell-tech? im in the same boat as ronin, except i play hockey and not basketball...but i need to gain a lot of strength, and i weigh a solid 175....is cell-tech good or wahts the deal?
    Since noone touched this....

Cell-tech is no-where near as good of a supplement as either SNS CVM or BSN cellmass.

Generally speaking Muscletech supplements are sub-par with high price tags.
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 05-02-2006 at 01:41 PM.

10. I definitely agree with you Wedgylx!!!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. Creatine and Post Workout Supplements BSN Cellmass
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 11:29 PM
  3. Creatine
    By ChaseRoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
  4. Creatine Is Safe