- 04-23-2006, 08:44 AM
Alright, I am posting this to kind of get a census as to what other people compare. Yesterday I took my BP at Wal-Mart. It was 154/78. I had taken 75mg of ephedrine throughout the day taken in 12.5mg doses. Just left Chili's, had faquitas and two cokes (so caffeine was up). My question is 154/78 dangerous at all? The top number has always been slightly higher than normal. When I am not on ephedrine or caffeine, my BP is normal ( I think, haven't checked in a while without being under the influence of something). Thanks.
- 04-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Those blood pressue cuffs at wal-mart are very often junk and dont fit around larger adult arms very well at all. Buy a real blood pressure cuff and then take it. Yes that reading is high but the cokes could have upped it even more than the E. We are not doctors here. Health insurance is a beautiful thing. Call them up and tell them whats going on.
Also, take your blood pressure (with a good cuff) again after taking E, and with the E out of your system to see how much it is really effecting you. Im not really a judgemental person, but drinking cokes all day and taking E seems kinds opposite of each other.....
- 04-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by mrmusicianist
04-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Take some celery seed & hawthorne berries plus add more potassium to your diet if you're having BP issues.
Similar Forum Threads
- By p_zub in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2013, 11:59 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 67Last Post: 03-18-2003, 09:00 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:11 AM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2003, 03:43 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:51 PM