Best Way To Take Prostanozol

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
The best way to take prostanozol is to space the caps as far apart as possible with 5 grams of soy lecithin per a dose.

From experience I can say it makes an incredible difference in terms of bioavailability and dosages and there is no need to combine it with a high fat meal because soy lecithin mimics the effect of human bile producing miceles.

There are referenced articles on the net affirming this with science if you care to search hard enough also.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Towards the end of my cycle (200) 8 pills a day, it started becoming a pain in my ass. I would take 50 (two pills) togethor. I took them first thing when I woke up (6:30) then about every 4 to 5 hours...and when I went to sleep.

I took my prostan with a shake and a big spoonfull of natty peanut butter....or I would just gulp some milk with the pb.

Good stuff though, prostan was nice and clean. I will list my stack
kinda pricey but well worth it imho.

prostan @ 100,150,175,200
ax's PCT and Retain
Green Bulge and White BLood

I felt absolutley tremendous about 2 to 3 weeks into the pct. Very clean, back/arm acne a little bit and a very mild slow down with my libido at the very end(pct). Almost seemed like the product PCT and retain/gb+wb stack was as or stronger than the zol. I would recommend this stack if you have the money
4 bottles of zol = 130
gb + wb = another 100
pct and retain = 55
8 weeks of eating like a horse = broke!

my next cycle after 8 weeks of just my multi vita I will try
phera plex. Kinda scared though as I hear DMT is a hairline wrecker... I may just go with pct/retain cee stack. I LOVE my hair!