WTF? I just need some expert advice on where to get some Nolvadex

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
My workout parter referred me to this site.. Can I just get a answer to a good sense question.. I did a search 5 times!!!! and no one said anything about where to purchase nolvadex

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro, you need to quit asking for sources. Even though there are board sponsors that have it, its still not a good idea to be asking for this. Your gonna get banned real quick if you keep doing this.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
First off, Who and Where are these BOARD SPOnsors... I cant find anysite up here to show me where to get good nolvadex.. Dont mean anydisrespect bro.. direct me to these board sponsors that have the good nolvadex if u can

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Click on the banner at the top of the page..............Go from there.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
My workout parter referred me to this site.. Can I just get a answer to a good sense question.. I did a search 5 times!!!! and no one said anything about where to purchase nolvadex
First of all, that attitude is going to get you nothing but banned....Imagine if you spoke to someone that way face to face....what kind of reaction do you think you would get? "Good sense" dictates that you read the rules before posting, then you would know that asking for sources for scheduled drugs is a big no-no.

Take a breath, take it easy, delete this thread and do a search for Tamoxifen Citrate...be patient and you will find what you seek.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I count 21 sponsor forums.

MFB's advice is right on target.

I believe this is a second warning in less than an hour. Please simmer down.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even a google search would bring you 100's of links. Nobody in this forum is going to actively help you find prescription meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.