My First NO-xplode Experience.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just mixed up some NO xplode. While I was mixing my shaker bottle blew up! The top popped off with some force and made my room a mess. My pants - soaked. My Shirt- soaked. The floor-splattered all over. Kind of pissed me off and it made me feel stupid. Although I don't think I did anything wrong. Maybe I shouldn't be putting exploding crap into my body!

Sooty

Banned
Awards
haha. My friend takes no-explode.. and he isnt really different in terms of size, or strength at all... he appears fatter even..

but he's always going nuts.. you better be careful it turns you crazy... probably explodes your brains.

but seriously, kids rave about it. personally, i dont take products like that (isnt it a creatine/no2 mix) so i have no experience, but it should work well as pre-workout energy, and apparently has good pumps.

just my two centizzles

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brent, Although it says take with 10-12 oz of water, it should ALSO say, mix with spoon. Reason being is that it can cause Serious gas when shook, and consumed, consider yourself lucky you did not drink it, Bubble Guts vs. Stained Shirt... :lol:

I constantly tell my customers when they purchase this product at my store, STIR Do NOT SHAKE!!!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I honestly haven't had any issues with it. I take it every morning before my workout (using a shaker to mix it) along with a 17-HD and I am jacked :twisted:

Maybe it doesn't explode on me due to only using 2 scoops versus the recommended 3.... :blink:

How many scoops are you using Brent?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No clue how many scoops I am using. I used a sample pack that has 2.5 servings, and I used about half of it in 9oz of water.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, Ronin, my first experience with NO was similar to Brent's... No top poppin, but alot of fizz in the shaker, and extreme bubble guts. I don't use it right now for contest prep b/c of all the stims I am on, but its one hell of a product. A friend of mine bought me a tub as a wedding gift-It has been the best gift I got :lol:

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Probably makes sense then.

I love the stuff. You should give it a try but mix the rest if that with at least 12-14 ounces of water and maybe not shake it again.. :blink:

No clue how many scoops I am using. I used a sample pack that has 2.5 servings, and I used about half of it in 9oz of water.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
What a great idea... I think supplement companies should have a wedding registry option on their web sites... :hammer:

Wow, Ronin, my first experience with NO was similar to Brent's... No top poppin, but alot of fizz in the shaker, and extreme bubble guts. I don't use it right now for contest prep b/c of all the stims I am on, but its one hell of a product. A friend of mine bought me a tub as a wedding gift-It has been the best gift I got :lol:

rocketscientist

Awards
Also make sure you use cold water... The warmer, the more 'explode' :D

taellian

Awards
I find that if you mix it with some extra water (I usually use around 20 oz) it cuts down on the fizz and the taste is still strong enough for me.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
apowerz, you own a store in the chicagoland area? damn son im coming over so you can hook me up!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish Sooty, I don't own the store, I am the Asst. Manager at Vitamin World in Merrilville, IN...

Sooty

Banned
Awards
aw.. darn , but you drive al the way to indiana everyday.. wow man.

i don tlike driving that far.

NO xplode is good though. take it with nitrix and cell mass..

(dump all your money on bsn products!)

manfreakca

Awards
i mix mine with some glut,use cold water,when i get to the gym i have one of those flip of cap plastic bottles and it go,s pop with some pressure even when shaking,but didnt spill all over me

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
aw.. darn , but you drive al the way to indiana everyday.. wow man.

i don tlike driving that far.

NO xplode is good though. take it with nitrix and cell mass..

(dump all your money on bsn products!)
Naw, I only work on the weekends in Indy, during the week I work on the West Side of Chicago.

Indy, is not far when you live South.

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
I liked No-Xplode. Make sure you’re taking it on a completely empty stomach and 20 min. prior to your w/o. Take the advice of using a spoon, you ran into nitrogen/carbon expansion. You don’t shake a bottle of coke for the same reason. Keep your diet in check and the NoXpld will be a nice addition. It gives you an aesthetic pump and will help increase blood volume in cell tissue during your w/o. It’s up to you if you are going to pump out that extra rep or two in order to grow though.

rocketscientist

Awards
Also to add in my personal and totally subjective opinion, these things work best with high reps and help you break through the 'pain barrier' (so basically pushing your the anaerobic limits). That should also help your muscles store more glycogen which will make them appear bigger w/o pump.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Stack it with Cellmass and eat right. I love the two together.

laxkid508

laxkid508

Awards
i have explode and cellmass but i always get nauseous when i take xplode before and cellmass right after.. so i have to take the cellmass before bed instead..kinda sucks

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I heard theres a new formula coming. How soon is that? Are people talking about the one or two year old new formula, or a new new formula.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just mixed up some NO xplode. While I was mixing my shaker bottle blew up! The top popped off with some force and made my room a mess. My pants - soaked. My Shirt- soaked. The floor-splattered all over. Kind of pissed me off and it made me feel stupid. Although I don't think I did anything wrong. Maybe I shouldn't be putting exploding crap into my body!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude this isht happened to me with Black Powder a while back and it sucks! Try just mixing it in a cup with a spoon to make sure you don't waste the product and save yourself alot of grief!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ this!

man alot of NO products have gas buildup when shaken. just let it sit for a sec, grab a napkin , and use it to cover the area where you're opening the spout.

oh, and but a better shaker... lid popped off? garbage.