Halodrol 50 v. Promagnon 25

ScienceGuy

Awards
BK from Gaspari is now stating that these two supps are different compounds, yet in his first post (a few months back) on the composition of H-50 the chemical structure was exactly the same as Promagnon-25.

BK's original post was:
Rich gave me the 'green light' to reveal what is in it. So I am and then I am done answering questions. Do your own research after this.

Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).
It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).
It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).
It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)
It is methylated (C17a).
The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?
It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

Notice this compound is the same active ingredient found in Promagnon-25
Promagnon-25 Active ingredient:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

As compared to H-50 stated here which active ingredient is:
4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol

These are the same compound.

Now, since Promagnon is stealing sales from Gaspari, H-50 is magically made from something else.
BK now says the H-50 active compound is:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

Notice the difference after androst, to those who do not have an organic chemistry background.

So, which is it BK... the before or after...because these are two very different compounds. Or, do you guys at Gaspari even know what goes into your products?

opks22

Awards
well, I think BK is still in jail and i know he is banned form this board, so not too sure if you will be getting an answer.

ScienceGuy

Awards
I really wasn't looking for a reply from BK. I was simply trying to get some facts out about the similarity of the two products, and also give an example of how Gaspari handles their business.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I really wasn't looking for a reply from BK. I was simply trying to get some facts out about the similarity of the two products, and also give an example of how Gaspari handles their business.
BK Stated he designed both compunds, so I think he would know better then anyone else.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a big post about this on the BB.com boards and BK made a few posts before he got locked up. Promagnon converts to methyltest. I went digging for ya.

BTW, this is all the way back in '05.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=653958

Pro Magnon 25 by PPL is 25mg per cap of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

Halodrol-50 by GN is 50mg per tab of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

This is like comparing test to dbol. The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

ScienceGuy

Awards
There is a big post about this on the BB.com boards and BK made a few posts before he got locked up. Promagnon converts to methyltest. I went digging for ya.

BTW, this is all the way back in '05.

Did you miss the point of my entire first post. Please re-read it and then respond.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No I read it. I don't know of any earlyier posts from BK saying halodrol is something different. I don't exactly keep 100% up to date with bb.com drama though.

Link me to where he said HD compound is different then what he said in dec 05?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Mama's, don't let your babies grow up to be steroid designers.

It's hard to know on this one. BK may very well have been changing his story for some percieved benefit..ie, sidestepping some reg on a chemical needed to make the orignal formula for H-50, then realizing he needed to cover his tracks a little better. Either way, it'll probably be a long time before we know.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

It's hard to know on this one. BK may very well have been changing his story for some percieved benefit..ie, sidestepping some reg on a chemical needed to make the orignal formula for H-50, then realizing he needed to cover his tracks a little better. Either way, it'll probably be a long time before we know.
Probably is the case. What I do know is that the "new" Halodrol is great, and I loved my run on it. If it's what he says it is now, then I'm happy with that.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Probably is the case. What I do know is that the "new" Halodrol is great, and I loved my run on it. If it's what he says it is now, then I'm happy with that.
doggzj what batch did you use ,second or third?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever use ergomax?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established

If that was his motivation then it had a fallback because I will not try Halodrol until I have a pretty damn good idea what the compound is.

glockma

Awards
not trying to get off topic but,, ive been on it for 3 weeks and definitely noticed some good gains. Just to note, ive not been lifting for 15 years and started again so some of it might be muscle memort but so far no sides other than a little back pain which ive heard others mention as well. It seems that it is an anabolic steroid but a mild oral one so whos knows? what i would like to know is what is the best time to ingest it?

glockma

Awards
Im on the third batch. Thought I should mention that.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
doggzj what batch did you use ,second or third?
Pretty sure it was 3rd. From what I know of OT, it's definately what it says it is. Good product for lean gains!

And no, I've never used ergomax, but I do have some PP I'm running later this year.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it was 3rd. From what I know of OT, it's definately what it says it is. Good product for lean gains!

And no, I've never used ergomax, but I do have some PP I'm running later this year.
:woohoo: Got some of the third batch for my next cycle.

ScienceGuy

Awards
Why worry about the lot and batch number of an overpriced, overmarketed product when you could just buy ProMagnon-25 for $25 less? They are the same thing!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Search for the "Bruce Kneller arrested!" thread in general chat.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why worry about the lot and batch number of an overpriced, overmarketed product when you could just buy ProMagnon-25 for $25 less? They are the same thing!!
You didn't read my post.

They are not the same thing.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is all this junk about batches, fake h-50 etc. If I buy 2 boxes of h-50 from bulk nutrition will it be real?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
They are not the same compound.

joe dax

Awards
SO I would like to ask which one is better? Halodrol or Promagnon?
i have never used either but by all accounts on the bodybuilding forums its Halodrol, Promagnon 25 is considered a pooorer cousin

there is a generic clone of halodrol that is currently avaliable at a lot cheaper price, its called H Max

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I think Promagnon is okay. I got harder, that's for sure. Some size here and there. Slight weight loss, half an inch on my arms. Get slightly mad sometimes. The thing with Promagnon is that if it goes down your throat at the wrong angle, it really hurts. Those damn pills are shaped like a pentagon so the pointed edges can scrape your throat. I always swallow them with either a mouthful of pudding or jello.