Back Pumps.... OMG!!

Novi

Awards
I am on my third week of Superdrol/Phera-Plex/Prostanozol stack and I got my first dose of Back Pump yesterday:aargh:
I've been eating 3 bananas a day to try and counter that because I heard that helps, but it caught up with me. Any other supplements/tips on what I can do about getting them? I mean I was very close to cutting short my workout it hurt so bad!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
They won't disappear, so you should also try to work around it as much as possible. This happened to me recently, and I couldn't squat or deadlift, so I just did a ton of sets of hack squats with really slow rep speed, bottoming out the machine. I massacred my legs without suffering from the pumps.

rocketscientist

Awards
Taurine helps with the back pumps. Around 2g a day should do the job.
Since you've already got them you may want to start off with 5g or more or so if it's really bad.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Back pumps can mislaign your lumbar as well..this wrecked me for a few months after a cycle.

WindowJumper

Awards
try to utilize lower rep schemes and compensate with heavier weight to get as much stimulation in as you can, before the pumps get obscene

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used magnesium and taurine in the past and found it very effective.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah i was on 30mg a day of sdrol and the back pains were killing me i started taking 500mg of taurine for each 10mg of drol and no problem since