Novedex XT and libido

  1. Novedex XT and libido


    I have heard of some issues with libido with ATD products. My question is this, why exactly is there a decline in libido? Is the decrease in libido because of the crash after a cycle? Secondly, if I were just to take this product without having cycled anything, would it be an increase in libido? I just don't understand this. Please inform me.


  2. I've taken an ATD product for PCT and as a stand alone, both times saw an increase in libido. Could be just some people experience it?

  3. crash is likely from obliterating estrogen. A lot of people overdo it. You still want estrogen in your system, just at lowered levels. I'd never use over 50mg, and 25mg is probably good enough for most uses.
    •   
       


  4. your last comment boggled me when you said that you wouldn't use over 50 and 25 is prolly enough, the capsules come in 60mg each, how in the world would you achieve that

  5. Less is key with this compound. Start low and find the right dose for you and libido should increase. Too low of estrogen is counter-productive for muscle gains and libido.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mrmusicianist
    your last comment boggled me when you said that you wouldn't use over 50 and 25 is prolly enough, the capsules come in 60mg each, how in the world would you achieve that
    There are 60mgs of "proprietary blend" in NXT, 25mgs of that is ATD:

    Proprietary Blend
    [6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol], 25mg (same as REBOUND XT)

    [3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene], 25mg (estrogen inhibitor 3X more powerful than3,6,17-androstenetrione)

    [3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone]. 10mg

  7. thanks undecipherable, your last post has informed me greatly, you gave me the answer I was looking for...again, thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mrmusicianist
    I have heard of some issues with libido with ATD products. My question is this, why exactly is there a decline in libido? Is the decrease in libido because of the crash after a cycle? Secondly, if I were just to take this product without having cycled anything, would it be an increase in libido? I just don't understand this. Please inform me.
    Some people have estrogen sensitive libidos...your libido is not strictly based on the level of testosterone in your body. ATD crushes estrogen. If you have an estrogen sensitive libido, even though the ATD will skyrocket your testosterone levels, your libido will crash due to the severe decrease in estrogen in your body.

    I have seen this problem with ATD users more often than not. A low dose like 25-50mg max would be best. And I would also recommend to use it for maybe 4 days on, 2 days off, 4 days on, 2 days off....or whatever you find works best for you. 5 on, 2 off works well too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG View Post
    Some people have estrogen sensitive libidos...your libido is not strictly based on the level of testosterone in your body. ATD crushes estrogen. If you have an estrogen sensitive libido, even though the ATD will skyrocket your testosterone levels, your libido will crash due to the severe decrease in estrogen in your body.

    I have seen this problem with ATD users more often than not. A low dose like 25-50mg max would be best. And I would also recommend to use it for maybe 4 days on, 2 days off, 4 days on, 2 days off....or whatever you find works best for you. 5 on, 2 off works well too.
    Estrogen for libido in males...interesting.

    It would make for a good thread if someone tried to classify exactly which hormones are responsible for "libido" in both sexes. The conventional wisdom is test for guys but that obviously doesn't pan out if people are taking AI's and losing their sex drive.

  10. My libido drops when I take DIM, and estrogen reducer. I think other guys have reported the same.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Estrogen for libido in males...interesting.

    It would make for a good thread if someone tried to classify exactly which hormones are responsible for "libido" in both sexes. The conventional wisdom is test for guys but that obviously doesn't pan out if people are taking AI's and losing their sex drive.
    Both are important in both sexes.

  12. i saw an increase in libido. noticed a little bit of strength increase, but prolly just in my head. tho i will say after i stopped taking it, i had a little bit of trouble with it.

  13. When i took Novedex XT i saw a great boost in strength and leaning out. I had no trouble with libido, it might have increased alittle, and i even took up to 4 pills a night

  14. Killed the sex drive completely. Damn! The Wood was there, but no interest in using it. I thought it was something else, perhaps just losing it a bit. But I now recognize that this has taken place each time I went on the stuff. I was happy to see other responses because I really thought something else was wrong. Geez, Rich, you better be warning people about this side effect!

  15. I'm just starting Novedex XT, and I'm on my 3rd night of 2 pills a night. I'm using it only as a stand alone. Should I be worried about this Libido effect and once you stop what is the bounce back time?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sinister999 View Post
    I'm just starting Novedex XT, and I'm on my 3rd night of 2 pills a night. I'm using it only as a stand alone. Should I be worried about this Libido effect and once you stop what is the bounce back time?
    Your libido should be fine at 2 caps. Its when you go to 4 caps that your libido and joints take a hit. ATD is potent stuff and because it is...higher dosages crush your libido and make your joints dry out.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  17. i was wondering...what you get off Novedex XT, does one's estrogen go back up to where ever it was?

  18. Mine did. I took it as PCT coming off of Cyclo-Bolan and noticed a huge increase in libido actually about 2 weeks after I finished the bottle. I'm 21 though so I don't think it would be hard for my body to get my hormones back to normal levels.

  19. I'm in the same boat as fork lift, I took Novedex as a PCT and while on cycle my sex drive was through the roof. But now my sex drive is completely gone. I've been taking 2 pills a day now for 3 weeks. But I'm thinking of going just 1 for the last week.

  20. Im stacking Novadex XT with HGHup and Neovar and my libido has gone up? So I guess to each their own. And 2 caps for the nova if your wondering.

  21. what causes the dry joints

  22. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    what causes the dry joints
    I think no estrogen equals lack of fluid held in the joints

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Your libido should be fine at 2 caps. Its when you go to 4 caps that your libido and joints take a hit. ATD is potent stuff and because it is...higher dosages crush your libido and make your joints dry out.

    Cheers!

    that's what i was going to say.

    3 caps ED killed my libido but the strength increases were amazing and i leaned out alot. only downfall besides the libido crash was the drying out of my skin.

    i would start off at 1 cap a day and work my way up to 2 and stay at 2 ED.

  24. high dose atd=low estrogen=low sex drive= dry joints

    estrogen it still a very important hormone in a males body. lets say a bodybuilder takes dianabol, an aromatizing steroid. estro levels rise, and he starts to retain water. This offers well lubercated joints as well as risk of gyno and ance but thats off topic.

    its the exact opposite when a man has no estro in his system from too much AI
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. novedex xt and libido
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. Gaspari Novedex XT and M1T?
    By chrisssyd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:30 AM
  3. Novedex XT and AI's PCS?
    By Rippley05 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 04:04 PM
  4. novedex xt and 6oxo
    By cessna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 04:43 PM
  5. novedex xt and 6oxo stack?
    By coronas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Log in
Log in