Dicana/Venom Hyperdrive Stack

zawodwiec

Awards
Hi, I would like some input on this stack:

1. Dicana
2. Venom Hyperdrive

3. Blaze for PCT after Dicana

Anyone can tell if it's safe to stack all these together? Would it be worth giving a try? I'm open to all suggestions for a top notch cutting stack. Thanks for ur answers.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the search button broke??? No flame but you are going to have to search, and then make your decision from there...

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Funny you should ask. I just did some thing like this starting last thursday.

I think venom and diacana is nice but I would just start with the venom at first and gradually add the diacana

Here is what I expermented with.
I tried 2 venom and diacana plus Ecto(for some unexplainable reason) and melting point(for 2 days). Bad move
Don't do this. I could barely drink water much less eat and had a weird acidy stomach bloat and migraine headache, anxiety, balls shrank, pumped liked I was on cycle, I just sat at my desk and stared at the screen.

I felt like ass but in a couple of days the scale showed a 4 lb loss. This was after I took a a day and ate a lot and got off everything.
I started back with just 1 venom and diacanna
The problem with venom is that I think the effects may last longer than 24hrs although tapering off. So the second morning you take a dose and some of the effects of the first dose are still around. Just a guess