- 04-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Hey im relatively new to lifting weights, been doing it for about a year and a half now and I was just wondering what some recommendations for multivitamins would be. I was given two containers of animal pack when my uncle gave up lifting and I really can't stand taking all these pills, it's just annoying now.
So basically I was just wondering what you guys would recommend. I tried searching for it on here but didnt really find anything and I'm about to run out of what I got. I appreciate your help, thanks
- 04-17-2006, 05:21 PM
I'd check the board sponsors. Matt at CNW has some good ones on his site. I useby NOW Foods, usually you can find it at Nutraplanet. Optimen from Optimum Nutrition is supposed to be a good one too.
04-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Moyer in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 08-04-2016, 11:18 PM
- By andros in forum SupplementsReplies: 64Last Post: 02-24-2007, 01:34 AM
- By Moyer in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 07-08-2005, 01:05 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2005, 04:09 PM
- By Ibench800 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-22-2003, 05:54 PM