Viagra Like !!!

  1. Exclamation Viagra Like !!!


    I was wondering if anyone knows some drug that works as effective as Viagra and doesnt require doctor's prescription , really need it guys , help me out here !!!


  2. Hi Dundkus,

    Welcome to the AM boards. As it seems, you are very new to the site, most likely just registering and/or have been or member for quite some time while never posting. Please do yourself and all the other members a huge favor and read the forum rules and abuse the search feature. You will find these two tasks to be more fulfilling than you can ever imagine.

    Good luck, and enjoy your stay here.


    P.S. If you want to get cozy here, you'll have to figure out that these posts won't cut it.

  3. Try doing a search, just did one and find things that can help ya out. Have you just came off cycle and on pct?
    •   
       


  4. For a quick fix look into Nasutra - it has viagra like effects, but isnt cheap.

  5. lots of maca. Buy either bulk or a buncha maca caps and take in 5 grams a day ... I hear it's very good at making your soldier rise to attention by making you very horny.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by soma
    For a quick fix look into Nasutra - it has viagra like effects, but isnt cheap.
    No kidding, this was like $10 a DOSE at Vitamin Shoppe, and they're usually pretty cheap.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Hi Dundkus,

    Welcome to the AM boards. As it seems, you are very new to the site, most likely just registering and/or have been or member for quite some time while never posting. Please do yourself and all the other members a huge favor and read the forum rules and abuse the search feature. You will find these two tasks to be more fulfilling than you can ever imagine.

    Good luck, and enjoy your stay here.


    P.S. If you want to get cozy here, you'll have to figure out that these posts won't cut it.
    it doesnt look like he crossed any line here

  8. Quote Originally Posted by brandozzz
    it doesnt look like he crossed any line here
    I never said he did, but thanks for the concern.

    There's plenty of posts dicussing Viagra like products. Search would have revealed that.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dundukus
    I was wondering if anyone knows some drug that works as effective as Viagra and doesnt require doctor's prescription , really need it guys , help me out here !!!
    If you really need it as you say, i.e. you have (temporary?) ED, then why don't you just go to your doc. He'll most likely be more than happy to write you a prescription.

  10. nutraplanet has nasutra for $5.95. I used half a dose and it almost worked too well. so it would cost $3. however I don't have ED

  11. or you could take 3 seconds out of you life and easily visit one of our lovely board sponsors for the real thing.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dundukus
    I was wondering if anyone knows some drug that works as effective as Viagra and doesnt require doctor's prescription , really need it guys , help me out here !!!
    There are a few different directions availible, dependent on why you really need it. However, without respect to your personal health or supplement history, each choice contains a specific risk factor. Once you can qualify yourself to a specific category, your question's answer will be more accurate.
    The simple route is to find a research chemical which is exactly the same as viagra. These "research only" chemicals are accesable without prescription. They are "not for human consumption" and you will be strongly cautioned not to "misuse" these products from the vendor. good luck!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    or you could take 3 seconds out of you life and easily visit one of our lovely board sponsors for the real thing.
    Good point. oh by the way the Dolphins rock bro!!

    I would suggest Tribuloid/Ejaculoid by Goliath Labs. That will have your little man working. You could use just Ejaculoid but the two together work very well. Go to mwenutrition . com and you can read up on it.
    Proud Owner of:
    www.MuscleThreadz.com
    www.BodyByBB2K.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by determination
    nutraplanet has nasutra for $5.95. I used half a dose and it almost worked too well. so it would cost $3. however I don't have ED
    I also bought this from nutraplanet and used half the dose with awsome results,no ed here either though but a good product
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My dog likes Uni liver tabs
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:14 AM
  2. About One in 20 College Men Report Using Viagra-Like Meds
    By Mass_69 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 06:58 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:50 PM
  4. What ratio of 4AD to T-1 do you like the best?
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM
  5. Looks like yellowjacket now has a following.......
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 12:35 AM
Log in
Log in