Visceral Fat

bigpump23

Awards
I know avant says to use their lipodrem ( forgot which one) for visercal( the fat you can pinch) fat. But are there any other supplements out there to decrease this? I'm using sesathin, LX and Jet Fuel and they are working very nice but I was wondering what else is out there

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know avant says to use their lipodrem ( forgot which one) for visercal( the fat you can pinch) fat. But are there any other supplements out there to decrease this? I'm using sesathin, LX and Jet Fuel and they are working very nice but I was wondering what else is out there
You could try a TTA product(e.g. Melting Point, LipidFx, etc)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Absolved is Avant's transdermal for VAT. It has been discontinued so you'll have to get the carrier and 7-oxo powder separately and mix them if you want to go this route.

Anavar also helps with VAT, but that's a different discussion for the anabolics thread :)

akp2004

Awards
Just to clarify terms, because you're confusing them in the first post and the headline to the thread.

SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue) is the fat you can pinch with your skin, and what jiggles when you jump up and down.

VAT (visceral adipose tissue) is more in your abdomen, in your organs, and gives you the pushed out, beer gut look.

7-OXO transdermal is specifically good for VAT. DS's lean extreme is a good oral as well.

Sesathin (Sesamin), TTA (Melting Point or Lipid Fx, Etc) seem to me to help me with both SAT and VAT loss.

Ephedrine, AMP, HEAT Stack, Basic Cuts, etc... are all good for SAT loss for me, in that they kill my appetite and support good workouts, etc. I dont notice anything special from them in terms of VAT. At least not like using the transdermal or the Melting Point/Lipid FX

Hope that helps.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One serious suspect for VAT is heightened cortisol activity...and you have LX so you should be good. You still want to have some cortisol.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Absolved is Avant's transdermal for VAT. It has been discontinued so you'll have to get the carrier and 7-oxo powder separately
Anyone tried this with 7-oxo and Phlojel Ultra? I'd be interested to know your recipe. Thanks.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established

bigpump23

Awards
AHH THANK YOU

Just to clarify terms, because you're confusing them in the first post and the headline to the thread.

SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue) is the fat you can pinch with your skin, and what jiggles when you jump up and down.

VAT (visceral adipose tissue) is more in your abdomen, in your organs, and gives you the pushed out, beer gut look.

7-OXO transdermal is specifically good for VAT. DS's lean extreme is a good oral as well.

Sesathin (Sesamin), TTA (Melting Point or Lipid Fx, Etc) seem to me to help me with both SAT and VAT loss.

Ephedrine, AMP, HEAT Stack, Basic Cuts, etc... are all good for SAT loss for me, in that they kill my appetite and support good workouts, etc. I dont notice anything special from them in terms of VAT. At least not like using the transdermal or the Melting Point/Lipid FX

Hope that helps.

bigpump23

Awards
anyone else have good ideas for SAT supplements?

Hope that helps.