Pgh users

1. Pgh users

Hi all,

Haven't posted on here in a while. I'd like to know if many of you are still using Pgh, and whether you're still getting much benefits from it ?

Thanks

2. Im using the transdermal and loving it. Sleep is great and seems to be helping me lean out but its still early so we'll see in a few weeks

3. Glad to know that, really. May I ask how old you are ? I'm 34. I'm asking cause I've been looking for ways to maintain GH levels as I get on in years. Aside from Pgh, have you used other aminos for GH release ? If so, any success there ?

Best regards
    •   

4. Just woken up to the fact that the 37 in your nick, might just stand for your age, but I may be mistaken.

5. Im only 22, and yes I have tried other aminos but I dont think any of them actually effected the gh levels. Off subject, but I use 10g of BCAA's pre and post workout and you definately get good results using those. As for the pghtransdermal, I would give it a shot if I were you. Many on this board have had great success with it. Check out all the info on it in the Universal Kits section. I think you'll find all the info you need there.

6. Thanks for the pointer--will do.

7. Just out of curiosity, have you experienced any side effects from it's use ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by chipdouglas
    Just out of curiosity, have you experienced any side effects from it's use ?
    I tried it about a year ago. The shortness of breath associated with the product (a common side effect) was just something i did not want to deal with so I stopped using it. I did not use it long enough to judge the effectiveness of the product. Others have had success but it was just not for me!

9. Do you keep the P-gh transdermal in your fridge or at room temperature ?
  10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chipdouglas
    Glad to know that, really. May I ask how old you are ? I'm 34. I'm asking cause I've been looking for ways to maintain GH levels as I get on in years. Aside from Pgh, have you used other aminos for GH release ? If so, any success there ?

Best regards
    Arginine and ornithine

11. I started pght a week ago and after a week I can see a difference in the mirror. I have changed non of my diet at all, and my workout has been the same. I have lost 3 lbs, and I'm getting stronger so I know it was fat. I am gonna do a slight cut next week. I want to see if it will allow me to keep strength while cutting calories.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Directions for Noob transdermal users.
    By txwakeskater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 11:49 PM
  2. Prostate health, the male, and the androgen user.
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 02:48 PM
  3. Chemo and/or other 1,4-Andro and r-ALA users
    By DevilSmack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 09:39 AM
  4. What does a potential PH ban do for AAS users?
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 04:03 PM
  5. To all the experienced 1-Test users
    By Lifeguard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:17 PM