SD Cycle Help, add Ergo?

P205

Awards
OK, I'm 22 yrs old, 6', 205lbs with BF probably around 14% (total estimate). I've been working out for years but started going balls to the wall about a year ago. My goal is to bulk up to about 220 without putting on too much fat. Then I'll do a cut. I've used Hal-50 before and increased the dose to 75 in week 3. (with good pct and support supps and high calories and protein of course). I'm thinking about starting a cycle of SD. I will keep calories to around 3000-3500 on my training days and 2000-2500 on off days, and protein is around or over 250g/day.

2 weeks of body prep with
Flax seed
milk thistle
Red yeast rice

Week#1 - SD-10mg
Week#2 - SD-20mg
Week#3 - SD-20mg
Week#4 - SD-30mg
Weeks#5-8 Nolva, Thistle, Red yeast, flax seed oil.

I have a few questions though.
#1 I am somewhat prone to nosebleeds and I'm fairly convinced they increased when I was on the Hal-50. Is there something like celery seed that would help keep that to a minimum while precycle, on, and post?

#2 If I really want to maximize the gains, should I start off with Ergo LMG then trasfer to SD in week 3 to make a 6 week cycle like others on this site? or due to my lack of experience with the harsher supps, would I be better off keeping to just the SD?

#3 Would you suggest any changes on my pre cycle or PCT?

any help would be great, thanks

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm 22 yrs old, 6', 205lbs with BF probably around 14% (total estimate). I've been working out for years but started going balls to the wall about a year ago. My goal is to bulk up to about 220 without putting on too much fat. Then I'll do a cut. I've used Hal-50 before and increased the dose to 75 in week 3. (with good pct and support supps and high calories and protein of course). I'm thinking about starting a cycle of SD. I will keep calories to around 3000-3500 on my training days and 2000-2500 on off days, and protein is around or over 250g/day.

2 weeks of body prep with
Flax seed
milk thistle
Red yeast rice

Week#1 - SD-10mg
Week#2 - SD-20mg
Week#3 - SD-20mg
Week#4 - SD-30mg
Weeks#5-8 Nolva, Thistle, Red yeast, flax seed oil.

I have a few questions though.
#1 I am somewhat prone to nosebleeds and I'm fairly convinced they increased when I was on the Hal-50. Is there something like celery seed that would help keep that to a minimum while precycle, on, and post?

#2 If I really want to maximize the gains, should I start off with Ergo LMG then trasfer to SD in week 3 to make a 6 week cycle like others on this site? or due to my lack of experience with the harsher supps, would I be better off keeping to just the SD?

#3 Would you suggest any changes on my pre cycle or PCT?

any help would be great, thanks
I would keep the dosing at 20 mg throughout. Seems to be the magic number for most and you only gain more sides going about 20mg from what I have read.

#1- on the nosebleeds, this is most likely due to a raise in bloodpressure. Look at supps that help to maintain a healthy blood pressure and check your often when on cycle. I will let you serach for blood pressure supps so you can gain some more insight.

#2- If this is your first round with SD, I would go solo and see how your body reacts to it.

#3- I would toss in some fenugreek, activate, and rebound xt. Search around on some SD cycles and logs. Very good info there. SD is so popular that you can easily follow someone elses cycle and make great gains.

also, I hope you have had a few months of to recover from halo.....the more time in between the better IMHO!!!

-do some searching and you will be golden

P205

Awards
thanks for the advise, I will look for some good BP supps. I'm glad you mentioned the fenugreek, I was thinking about adding that.

You make a good point about this being my first time on SD, I think I'll keep it at 20.

I still need a little time from the Halo before I start this, I just want to make sure I have everything for the cycle on hand. (USPS/UPS=extremely slow)