good multi vitamin
- 04-19-2006, 10:30 AM
- 04-19-2006, 03:51 PM
By far my favorite multivitamin is made by Garden of Life products. The vitamins are all natural and come from whole food sources. They are expensive (~$50 for 1 month supply) but well worth it imo.
04-20-2006, 09:46 AM
04-22-2006, 01:07 AM
04-22-2006, 01:35 AM
I use gnc mega man, also would be good if you had to pass a drug test and your pee was diluted because these vitamins make my piss radioactive green. I just guess I need to up my water intake.
Anyone have any thoughts on centrum?
04-22-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm another NOW Adam user and I must say that I'm very happy with it.
If I had the money I would use Ortho-Core by AOR - if you check out the life extension type forums all the folks there are on it, and they seem to know what they're talking about. Too expensive for me tho
04-23-2006, 06:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By newman897 in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 02-25-2013, 04:16 PM
- By RedRaptor in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 43Last Post: 01-13-2012, 02:17 PM
- By IvyLeaguePump in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2009, 07:25 PM
- By Kam in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2006, 04:24 PM
- By CosmosM3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2003, 02:11 AM