megadosing bcaa

bangedup

Awards
So im looking to start megadosing Bcaa's throughout the day....and thinking about adding some glut, CM, and arganine to the mix.....does anybody else do anything like this? What is the most cost effective way to megadose BCaa's? Is there a limit to how much glutamine and CM one should take a day?

If anybody else drinks a ****tail like this throughout the day id like to hear your thoughts and opinions...

thanks guys

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're going to have to expirement with this yourself as results may vary. Technically, if you'll be megadosing BCAAs you will be using 30grams or more of BCAAs a day. The best cost effective (least tasty) way of doing this is buying some BCAAs in bulk powder. And sure you can add glut, CM, and arganine, many create mixes like this.

I personally have expiremented with CM and BCAAs but not enough to come to a final conclusion on them. I would only recommend megadosing BCAAs on a cut and not on a bulk.

Best thing to do would be to buy some of Crowler's Extend which has everything you are looking for and more. It looks like a very solid mix and I believe it is flavored which is a huge plus. Good luck.

bangedup

Awards
at about 20-30 grams a day...how long will crowlers product last?

and besides the bcaa's are the other ingredients in effective dosses?

and is megadosing something like thos worth the cost?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It all depends. What are your goals? Why are you megadosing BCAAs? Everything must be done in a purpose. I believe that Crowler wouldn't put out a product that lacked effeciency and yes it would be worth it to megadose such a product if during the right factors.

You really can't asks questions that include too many variables, you won't get a good answer this way.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Look in my signature for the link to the website where you can find the formula. It is the perfect blend for what you are doing and is sold in large amounts for much cheaper than if you bought all of them yourself.