The Non PH/Designer Steroid Supps

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
My first posting on this site was asking for an OC competitor to M1 - I have since been educated, pls no more pounding the M1 bible against my head.:icon_lol:

My question is what do you consider to be some of the premier OC supps that do not cross the PH/Designer Steroid line?

I believe the term is 'natty'?

---------------------------------------------------
Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.
- Fletcher Knebel
---------------------------------------------------

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull.

Rebound Reloaded (once it's for sale).

StimX/Venom/Amp.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think you'd need anything but FOOD.

Think about it this way. Once you start taking various supplements, you begin to (generally) build a tolerance. Then, you need more - which is more money.
So, the later you get started with supps, the more money you'll save in the long run.

And you'll be saving these supps for when you needed - when you are an old fart, like me.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
"And you'll be saving these supps for when you needed - when you are an old fart, like me."
- jmh80

Yeah or me. I'm 34 and just starting to look at supps other than Protein and Creatine. Just got my Green Bulge and of course the heavy guy has to take 7 instead of 5. It gets pricey to have such an ego.

------------------------------------------------------
Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours.
- Disraeli, Benjamin
------------------------------------------------------

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So is this stuff safe for 17 year olds or not ?
I think everytime this question is asked it gets the same answer...Sooty you should know by now, with all the reading you do on these boards...It's all about Food, Protein, maybe creatine and your training...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Don't mess around with thingS that manipulate T production...

Last edited:

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
So is this stuff safe for 17 year olds or not ?
Certainly not recommended for someone that age. As others have said you have more than enough testosterone floating around at the moment. Focus on training in a consistent , an excellent nutritional program and creatine and you will get result. Plenty of time for advanced supplementation in the future.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
roger that guys.. thanks for the input - yea i just wondered since it said non-hormonal.. but whatever

ill just munch on my protein for now..sounds good

.. haha i already spend enough on protein and food.. my parents dont like feeding me! They think im too big.. or just hate the way I look. (jealous)

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Ok now back to the old fart who needs the help. :icon_lol:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Ok now back to the old fart who needs the help. :icon_lol:
I love powerfull, great test booster...

CEE ofcourse...

ZMA...

BCAAs...

But what are your goals? Get bigger? Stronger? Cut? Endurance?...

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I love powerfull, great test booster...

CEE ofcourse...

ZMA...

BCAAs...

But what are your goals? Get bigger? Stronger? Cut? Endurance?...

I'm more concerned with lean muscle gains. Strength is not really a focus right now.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm more concerned with lean muscle gains. Strength is not really a focus right now.
Then I would look into the things I've posted above...I personally don't get into all the fancy things that come out all the time...

I did get caught up in the No2 hype but learned my lesson there...

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I have had good success with two stacks:
1. Activate/Rebound XT (Rebound Reloaded when available should be better yet).

2. Cissus RX/Powerfull (Symmetry may be an even better option)

I am currently doing both NHA stacks simultaneously and loving every day of it!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dutch is a man after my own heart!

Reloaded is SOOOOOOOO much better than regular ATD (Rebound XT).

Powerfull is da ****!! Read my log if you are interested to see.

OCC - I merely meant those energy supps as a boost in the gym. Those 3 are crazy. But, in my mind, only Amp is meant to be taken pre-WO. The other 2 have really long half-lives (at least in me).

I'd advocate Rebound Reloaded with Powerfull. :twisted:
That would be the sh*t!!!

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
i would say if you could afford it. stacking powerful/cissus/symetry and taking creatinethunder(or similar product) and a NO product will yield very impressive gains in conjunction with proper diet training. Also its great not having to be so strict if you want to have alclohalic beverage or two. I think that stack feels very similar to being on without the feeling that you may be doing internal damage. Its also great when people accuse you of being on riods and you can just smile knowing your not.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, CreEthyl Thunder sounds like great stuff. I've got a bottle I haven't used yet.

Cissus didn't do sh*t for me. And Symmetry sounds great from Haplochrom's run of it (with some other stuff).

As far as NO - arginine + lysine should be enough. Bobo advocates Diarginine malate.