V-50 and Orastan-E Wrap Up

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
I've been taking v-50 for about 28 days and Orastan-e for a lil over 3 weeks and im comin to the end of my cycle. Strength has gone up very very little and endurance has gone up a decent amount (nothing special). Now i started taking orastan-e at 75, 100,125,150 a week.

I've read and researched that i dont need the real Novadex or serum for this type of stack so im goin to go with Novladex XT and AX Retain for 3-4 weeks. Is that ok and good enough for me to prevent anything estrogen rebound and keep my gains? Or should i order some quick novla or clomid? I havent felt any sideeffects... i mean barely any, no acne break outs and i have very sensetive skin i break out all the time but not this time. A lil bit of lethgeric feeling, no mood swings, nothing that ive noticed.

Pros and Cons

Pros:
strength up a little
endurance was up during the gym time
not much muscle soreness
lost about 5-6 lbs of fat
look a little more toner

Cons:
Legthergic in the morning but only once i start taking 125mg

All in all good stuff. This was my first time taking a full cycle of a prohormone, even though i've experianced them in my early days not knowing anything about them just gettin them at GNC and hoping for the best. My diet was a little clean i still had a fair amount of carbs and protien was way up. I plan on in 2 months starting a Pherplex cycle b/c i have a bottle and i heard its much stronger then this. Hopfully the bottle is enough or i need to get more :(

Ohh well just ranting about it, thanks for all the help i've gotten along the way of me doing my first cycle and yes i've been on all the Pre-cycle, during and Post cycle supplements like Liver Plus, Cq10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed Extract, Etc.

PS. What happened to the Adult Content Sextion? Just curious to the latest changes of the Forum i have been on in awhile.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
50 views but no replies... hmmm come on peoples i know u have some .02 to add... so feel free to!

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
TtT! anybody out there? maybe i should post this on BB.com

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I Think you meant H-50 right?I read over your post,what exactly is your question?Can you be a little more specific?

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking v-50 for about 28 days and Orastan-e for a lil over 3 weeks and im comin to the end of my cycle. Strength has gone up very very little and endurance has gone up a decent amount (nothing special). Now i started taking orastan-e at 75, 100,125,150 a week.

I've read and researched that i dont need the real Novadex or serum for this type of stack so im goin to go with Novladex XT and AX Retain for 3-4 weeks. Is that ok and good enough for me to prevent anything estrogen rebound and keep my gains? Or should i order some quick novla or clomid? I havent felt any sideeffects... i mean barely any, no acne break outs and i have very sensetive skin i break out all the time but not this time. A lil bit of lethgeric feeling, no mood swings, nothing that ive noticed.

Pros and Cons

Pros:
strength up a little
endurance was up during the gym time
not much muscle soreness
lost about 5-6 lbs of fat
look a little more toner

Cons:
Legthergic in the morning but only once i start taking 125mg

All in all good stuff. This was my first time taking a full cycle of a prohormone, even though i've experianced them in my early days not knowing anything about them just gettin them at GNC and hoping for the best. My diet was a little clean i still had a fair amount of carbs and protien was way up. I plan on in 2 months starting a Pherplex cycle b/c i have a bottle and i heard its much stronger then this. Hopfully the bottle is enough or i need to get more :(

Ohh well just ranting about it, thanks for all the help i've gotten along the way of me doing my first cycle and yes i've been on all the Pre-cycle, during and Post cycle supplements like Liver Plus, Cq10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed Extract, Etc.

PS. What happened to the Adult Content Sextion? Just curious to the latest changes of the Forum i have been on in awhile.
You wanted some feedback so here goes,

Am I to understand that you have been stacking two pro-steroid compounds for 28 days and are just beginning to plan your PCT now? To me that in and of itself indicates that you did not posess the knowledge you should have when you started this cycle.

Other experienced and respected members have reported quality gains on these compounds, and in light of the aforementioned I am going to have to assume that the reason you did not is because your diet and training were probably not in check...Not trying to flame you or anything just stating the facts as they appear based on what you wrote.

I am glad you seem to (even though you didn't list them all) have used most of the liver/BP/prostate support substances but please, before you begin your Phera-Plex cycle do some planning, acquire ALL of you support and PCT supplements, Calculate your daily macro-nutrient intake (you might be surprised), and evaluate your training technique. Only then should you commence in beginning your next cycle.

I hope you didn't take this the wrong way....You are introducing exogenous HORMONES into your body, and I just want you to do so safely and effectively.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
its not that i didnt plan it all out and its not that i didnt already have everything b/c i thought i did till i lost the bottle with the remainder of my week in it. Im just double checking and i didnt think people were so ignorant to get on my case about it. But whatever. I've researched for about 3 months. You can find all my post questions and plans of doing this. Im just checking before i get started my PCT. Thanks for those who replied w/ Info.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I've read and researched that i dont need the real Novadex or serum for this type of stack so im goin to go with Novladex XT and AX Retain for 3-4 weeks. Is that ok and good enough for me to prevent anything estrogen rebound and keep my gains? Or should i order some quick novla or clomid?
Did you mean SERM? Sounds to me like you are attemting to PLAN YOUR PCT AFTER THE FACT. If you had done your research completely like you said you did you would already know that you should ALWAYS have a SERM on hand whether it is in your PCT plans or not.

(doesn't really sound like you "lost the rest of your bottle" does it? I'm calling BS on that one...sorry)

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
its not that i didnt plan it all out and its not that i didnt already have everything b/c i thought i did till i lost the bottle with the remainder of my week in it. Im just double checking and i didnt think people were so ignorant to get on my case about it. But whatever. I've researched for about 3 months. You can find all my post questions and plans of doing this. Im just checking before i get started my PCT. Thanks for those who replied w/ Info.
Seems to me that you are the one being 'ignorant'....I posted a polite and helpful reply (the value of which you will probably not realize for years), made it very clear that I was NOT flaming, but trying to help. The FACT is that you DIDN'T plan properly, or you would not be asking for help at this point in your cycle. PERIOD. So, maybe next time you do a cycle you should research for 6-months. Good luck in the future.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
ok thanks! next time i will not make that mistake. but right now im asking a question and i do have some clomid on hand but i was told by many i only need Novladex XT or Rebound XT. So i was askin how much and should i spread out the dosage. Simple!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks! next time i will not make that mistake. but right now im asking a question and i do have some clomid on hand but i was told by many i only need Novladex XT or Rebound XT. So i was askin how much and should i spread out the dosage. Simple!
I put a sample of my PCT prgram on the other thread about lean xtreme and retain,next time have Nolva instead of clomid on hand just incase of gyno symptoms.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 4
Domenic Anabolics 3