gyno help!!!

dess

Awards
i am looking to get rid of wat i am pretty sure is gyno. i cut down to about 8% bf in an attempt to loose wat i thought was fat on my chest, while it decreased a lil bit it is still there. so i guess it is pubertal gyno. i've had this basically 4ever and i want to get rid of it. i was thinking of using some combination of raloxifene, letrozole and rebound xt possibly nolva. i did one sd cycle and used nolva then did not notice any reduction in gyno then but maybe cuz that was pct. i would do anythign to get rid of it short of surgery any help would be much appreciated.

facko

Awards
same problem...no superdrol or AAS use whatsoever tho...just there since the beginning of puberty..i do have rather high bf tho like 16%...so that could quite possibly be it.

dess

Awards
i am just about to finish my cut cycle, if i use a combination of these supps will they inhibit muscle growth or will it help. my test will be up but i would be starved estrogen and i've heard that some estrogen is essential for building muscle. the reason i ask is because if it does hinder muscle growth i mite as well continue cutting while i use this supps and knock two birds off w/ one stone