REM-R3G by USP Labs

  1. Registered User
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    glendale,az
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    136

    REM-R3G by USP Labs


    What do you guys think of this "great" new sleep enhancement supp???

  2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Check out the testers log bro..There are about 50 answers to your question in there
  3. Registered User
    sublimejeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    979

    Quote Originally Posted by apron
    What do you guys think of this "great" new sleep enhancement supp???
    its pretty sweet
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    kappaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    I enjoyed it, it works
  5. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Board Sponsor
    ugab37's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    611

    I tested it and loved it. I have 3 bottles and nothing Ive ever taken works this well. Including tylenolpm, valerian root, melatonin, liquid relaxtion, 5htp, and probably 10 other herbal formulas
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    That sounds GREAT>

    I ordered a few bottles.

    Did you find you had to take the shower or not really. I shower in the AM so don't really want to shower again at night.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Rep Power
    513131

    Tested it and really, honestly liked it alot. Sometimes it was a little hard to get up in the morning but it wasn't from grogginess..I was just really relaxed.
  8. Registered User
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    glendale,az
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    136

    Wow, alright thanks everyone for great replies!
  9. Registered User
    apron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    glendale,az
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    136

    Does PowerFULL compare to the better sleep of REM-R3G. I was thinking of getting some.
  10. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1076

    If you want me to tell you I showed and lathered my body up with hot oils...then I'll do it.

    Otherwise, I never showered, still worked great.
  11. Board Supporter
    200wannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    362

    Quote Originally Posted by apron
    Does PowerFULL compare to the better sleep of REM-R3G. I was thinking of getting some.
    I havent had the oppurtunity to try REM-R3G yet (looking forward to it) but Powerfull does help me sleep better, amongst its other benifits.
  12. Banned
    kappaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    I'm on powerfull right now, and while I get good sleep, rem-r3g seems to put you into a much deeper state. I can tell the difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by apron
    Does PowerFULL compare to the better sleep of REM-R3G. I was thinking of getting some.
  13. Registered User
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,059
    Rep Power
    45133

    OMG, what have I been missing. I dont sleep at all. Glad I seen this.
  14. Registered User
    stri8ted_planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NC
    Age
    39
    Posts
    532
    Rep Power
    371

    Glad to see this works well, definitely going try it. I have had great success with Melatonin over the years but it sounds like this will be a lot better.
  15. Gold Member
    akp2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Age
    44
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    171

    Quote Originally Posted by kappaz
    I'm on powerfull right now, and while I get good sleep, rem-r3g seems to put you into a much deeper state. I can tell the difference.
    So far I'd say REM-R3G has a more pronounced effect when it comes on - ie, you do indeed feel an accelerated sense of being sleepy and drowsy.

    It reminds me a bit like remeron in that regard.

    I've slept more 5-6hrs continuous hrs before waking to get up to pee, both nights I've taken it, which is about +2hrs compared to baseline taking PowerFULL.

    BTW, the first day I got it I took it well before bed, to see what kind of effect it would have on me when I was wide awake. Might be placebo or not, but I felt a little wacky on it. Not something I'd do regularly, but it certainly changed my state and made me feel relaxed and some mood elevation... I assume this would be the bacopa.

    Just a few impressions - very small amount of data, so take this with a grain of salt.
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by akp2004
    So far I'd say REM-R3G has a more pronounced effect when it comes on - ie, you do indeed feel an accelerated sense of being sleepy and drowsy.

    It reminds me a bit like remeron in that regard.

    I've slept more 5-6hrs continuous hrs before waking to get up to pee, both nights I've taken it, which is about +2hrs compared to baseline taking PowerFULL.

    BTW, the first day I got it I took it well before bed, to see what kind of effect it would have on me when I was wide awake. Might be placebo or not, but I felt a little wacky on it. Not something I'd do regularly, but it certainly changed my state and made me feel relaxed and some mood elevation... I assume this would be the bacopa.

    Just a few impressions - very small amount of data, so take this with a grain of salt.
    Beyond the sleep benefit REM-R3G is anabolic, thermogenic and a good anti anxiety product to combat those stressful days.

    The price is killer. Retail maybe 22-25 dollars for over a 30 day supply! I predict that REM will be a top seller with the USP lineup.

    ceosm
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. jacked by usp labs
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:35 AM
  2. PowerFULL by USP Labs
    By ProAnabolics in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 11:15 AM
  3. First Impression of Super Cissus by USP Labs
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:22 PM
  4. PowerFULL by USP Labs... a miracle in little orange caps.
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 12:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in