best fat burner outside of ephedrine

facko

Awards
Hey I'm 18 years old and have been getting gradually bigger for the past year (muscle wise)...the problem is i still have about 16% body fat. No matter how big i get it just looks fat...so i think im ready to cut up
Stats:
18 year old male
5'8"
195 lbs
16% body fat
Training - little over a year

Assuming I have the correct diet and exercise to lose fat..what is the best fat burner out besides ephedrine. I dont have the option of ordering online...so i have to stick with something i can get at the local nutrition stores. I used hot-rox a while back...that did absolute ****. I need something that truly works. I have seen alot of ads for ephedrine free **** like hydroxycut hardcore...lipo6...redline...thermonex to name a few. Anyone who can help me with this...much appreciated.

Mason

Awards
I've heard good things about hydroxycut. Why other than ephedrine? If I'm not mistaken the ban is on ephedra not ephedrine. Ephedrine is the active ingredient in Ephedra and with an EC stack I think you could lose alot of weight.

facko

Awards
Im fine with getting an ephedrine product...the deal is that i have yet to see any ephedrine products in retail stores even though the ban is off. Its like noone mainstream wants to touch it due to liability issues...people are idiots and dont take them responsibly...**** themselves up and they have to deal with it. So as of now ephedrine isnt an option unless i see some in stores. Thanks...back to original question?

Mason

Awards
Hydroxycut* You can get it with/without ephedrine so I guess get that? I would also recommend green tea.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
At 18 I recommend you stick with a non stimulant, some good non stimulants are Melting Point, Sesamin, LipidFX. A good non stimulant stack would be either Melting Point+Sesamin or LipidFX+Sesamin.

The main thing you should focus on is your diet, it will determine if you reach your goals or not. Your diet will make or break you.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At 18 I recommend you stick with a non stimulant, some good non stimulants are Melting Point, Sesamin, LipidFX. A good non stimulant stack would be either Melting Point+Sesamin or LipidFX+Sesamin.

The main thing you should focus on is your diet, it will determine if you reach your goals or not. Your diet will make or break you.
The Anarchy Stack which is a sticky above also works well,and like he said Sesamin works well,and you might want to try low dose Chocamine it is a good appetite suppresent and energy enhancer.

gabe522k3

Awards
Outside of ephedrine, I would have to say nothing, but thats just me

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
If you want some good bang for your buck, and being that you 18 (I was there once not too long ago) I bet you would want the most for your money. (as do we all)

Nutraplanet is running a special of camphibolic and sesamin combo. Both are non stim products and have been very effective for me. I think it is 35 bucks right now, when one of the is 28 or 29 each!! Good deal. You could do that and then stack some ephedrine with it. Nutraplanet also has that for like 7 bucks. So for roughly $42 you have one hell of a fat burning combo.

Take the sesamin, one capsule, three times a day with higher fat meals.

Take the cAMP, two caps before breakfast like 20 min or so, then take 2 or 3 before you go to bed. I think it helps me sleep too.

Take 25 mg ephedrine a couple times a day, but I wouldnt take any after 3 pm or you might have trouble sleeping. Also be sure to drink a lot of water, and watch your heart rate until you get used to the stim effects of ephedrine.

Note: you can get all those 3 products for right around the same price as "hydroxycut" and i know it will be more effective!

Ryno
out

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Diesel Fuel is excellent, check out the ingredient profile.

And I'll tell you how the new MAN Scorch/something else combo works when my log starts in a week.

Last edited:

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Goto Wal-mart and get primatine tablets. They are on the shelf, no script. primatine tablets=ephedrine.
Im fine with getting an ephedrine product...the deal is that i have yet to see any ephedrine products in retail stores even though the ban is off. Its like noone mainstream wants to touch it due to liability issues...people are idiots and dont take them responsibly...**** themselves up and they have to deal with it. So as of now ephedrine isnt an option unless i see some in stores. Thanks...back to original question?

facko

Awards
Ok....so i got a bottle of lipo6 from a good friend for free...ephedrine free...120 caps....4 a day (2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon). My diet isnt the same everyday but it is considerably less food than i would normally eat by about 400-500 cals. I am doing 30 mins of cardio a day...will up it next week to two 30 min sessions a day...along with heavy weight training. I will be using this post as a log of my 30 day experience on lipo-6, good diet, and hard cardio/heavy weights.
4-22-06
16% body fat
184 lbs
Bench max - 245lbs
Squat max - 375lbs
Deadlift max - 385lbs

Today was my first day...noticed a definate increase in energy..cardio seemed a tad easier...didnt notice much in the weight room. If anyone wants me to post my routine in the weight room feel free to ask.

Orgoonian

Orgoonian

Lipozene Rep
Awards
If a lack of a credit card is what keeps you from ordering online,you can go to Safeway,or Wal-Mart,and buy a pre paid American Express card.

For cutting i like
Green Tea powder,Fish Oil caps(CNW)
ECA, (Nutra Planet)

A cost effective stack that leaves more money for food.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say the best OTC fatburner except ephedrine would be Dicana. Not cheap at all, but very effective. For an 18-year-old, I don't think that's too great an idea though.

pecs=sexs

Awards
yeah i work at a gnc and from what we sell i would have to lean towards lipo6 or hydroxycut hardcore. my manager lost a lot of weight on the two. she used a lipo 6 for a while then switched to hydroxy cut. other than that i would say at a local nutrition store the there is almost nothing else that works.

Markio

Markio

Awards
the best thing about buying supps is that it makes you focus more so you dont waste your money. Most of them work mainly due to this reason I believe.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm 18 years old and have been getting gradually bigger for the past year (muscle wise)...the problem is i still have about 16% body fat. No matter how big i get it just looks fat...so i think im ready to cut up
Stats:
18 year old male
5'8"
195 lbs
16% body fat
Training - little over a year

Assuming I have the correct diet and exercise to lose fat..what is the best fat burner out besides ephedrine. I dont have the option of ordering online...so i have to stick with something i can get at the local nutrition stores. I used hot-rox a while back...that did absolute ****. I need something that truly works. I have seen alot of ads for ephedrine free **** like hydroxycut hardcore...lipo6...redline...thermonex to name a few. Anyone who can help me with this...much appreciated.

Ephedrine is decent AT BEST for a pure fatburner. Its great for energy and appetite control, which is half the battle for some people. ANd for those recommending hydroxycut.... why dont you just go pick up some synephrine, caffeine, a few other cheap odds and ends and then burn 20-30 bucks in front of your face. (ripoff muscletech ****).

If your 16% bodyfat, you don't need a "fatburner". Clean up your diet, add some cardio and you should be able to drop to 10-12 without much problem. Then things get tougher. If your looking for a stim, there's a lot out there that are effective: powerjolt, amp, chocamine/green tea etc.

But if you want non-stim fatloss, the recommendation for the sesamin/Camp stack was a good one. Or just get bulk forskolin, drink some green tea, and get the sesamin.

JimmyG@21

Awards
16% body fat you might not want to focus so much on muscle building until you cut down on your percentage. I am 5'11, 215 w/ 10% body fat and right now I am still trying to cut down. You might want to look in to the hyrdoxycut or Lipo 6. Keep in mind that while on these supplements you must have a good diet and go to the gym as well. Running and cardo. Also your water intake will do you a lot of good.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for something that you can pick up at like gnc or walmart I'd go with REDLINE by VPX the liquid caps.