Retain and lean Xtreme

  1. New Member
    bigpump23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    202
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Retain and lean Xtreme


    Anything to the claims of Retain that "user report a 3% drop in body fat"? What about stacking it with Lean Xtreme. There both cortisol lowering supplements but I don't think i want to totally eliminate cortisol. Any thoughts since they are 2 different ingredients?

  2. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8381
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I wouldn't stack them. Just pick one over the other.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  3. Banned
    shct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%

    Ive been told that combining them would cause too much of cortisol loss which can then mess up your joints and make them extremely dry and achy.

    shct
    mr_min
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    myfathersboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    I wouldn't stack them. Just pick one over the other.
    Would this apply for use during PCT also?
  5. Banned
    shct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    4.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by myfathersboy
    Would this apply for use during PCT also?

    YES...

    shct
    mr_min
  6. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2183
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    95%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpump23
    Anything to the claims of Retain that "user report a 3% drop in body fat"? What about stacking it with Lean Xtreme. There both cortisol lowering supplements but I don't think i want to totally eliminate cortisol. Any thoughts since they are 2 different ingredients?

    question....would retain be useful stacked with the venom tri-lean system and thyrogen-x???
  7. New Member
    SrT4u2Nv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    53.73%

    i have a question. can u stack Retain and Rebound XT or Nolvadex XT? and which should i use with it. Im finishing up a Orastan-E/ V-50 Stack.
  8. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19102
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    60%

    Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv
    i have a question. can u stack Retain and Rebound XT or Nolvadex XT? and which should i use with it. Im finishing up a Orastan-E/ V-50 Stack.
    Yes you can stack those two and it is advisable to do so ,because it would combat both the high estrogen levels and cortisol levels that you will have post cycle.
  9. New Member
    SrT4u2Nv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    53.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218
    Yes you can stack those two and it is advisable to do so ,because it would combat both the high estrogen levels and cortisol levels that you will have post cycle.
    Thanks do u know a recommended doseage of both? i've been searching and havent found much on them. and PCT for Orastan-e and IDS V-50 Stack
  10. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19102
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    60%

    Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv
    Thanks do u know a recommended doseage of both? i've been searching and havent found much on them. and PCT for Orastan-e and IDS V-50 Stack
    This is the way i do the two after a cycle some people will do it differently Day1-10:75mgs RXT,2Retain
    Day 11-20:50 mgs RXT,2 Retain
    Day 21-30:25mgs Rxt,2 Retain
    Thats my usuall dosing for those two but some do it different.
  11. New Member
    bigpump23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    202
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    has retain shown the same fat-loss effects as LX?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:54 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 02:29 AM
  3. Retain vs. Lean Xtreme
    By Nate Dawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 03:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in