Retain and lean Xtreme

bigpump23

Awards
Anything to the claims of Retain that "user report a 3% drop in body fat"? What about stacking it with Lean Xtreme. There both cortisol lowering supplements but I don't think i want to totally eliminate cortisol. Any thoughts since they are 2 different ingredients?

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive been told that combining them would cause too much of cortisol loss which can then mess up your joints and make them extremely dry and achy.

shct
mr_min

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anything to the claims of Retain that "user report a 3% drop in body fat"? What about stacking it with Lean Xtreme. There both cortisol lowering supplements but I don't think i want to totally eliminate cortisol. Any thoughts since they are 2 different ingredients?

question....would retain be useful stacked with the venom tri-lean system and thyrogen-x???

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
i have a question. can u stack Retain and Rebound XT or Nolvadex XT? and which should i use with it. Im finishing up a Orastan-E/ V-50 Stack.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have a question. can u stack Retain and Rebound XT or Nolvadex XT? and which should i use with it. Im finishing up a Orastan-E/ V-50 Stack.
Yes you can stack those two and it is advisable to do so ,because it would combat both the high estrogen levels and cortisol levels that you will have post cycle.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Yes you can stack those two and it is advisable to do so ,because it would combat both the high estrogen levels and cortisol levels that you will have post cycle.
Thanks do u know a recommended doseage of both? i've been searching and havent found much on them. and PCT for Orastan-e and IDS V-50 Stack

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks do u know a recommended doseage of both? i've been searching and havent found much on them. and PCT for Orastan-e and IDS V-50 Stack
This is the way i do the two after a cycle some people will do it differently Day1-10:75mgs RXT,2Retain
Day 11-20:50 mgs RXT,2 Retain
Day 21-30:25mgs Rxt,2 Retain
Thats my usuall dosing for those two but some do it different.