- 04-06-2006, 09:11 AM
- 04-06-2006, 09:23 AM
04-06-2006, 09:41 AM
You will always no matter where you go...find a floor where you can do pushups (many variations)..situps etc.....and most likely can find something where pull ups can be done...working your back...arms..shoulders.
You can do bodyweight squats and lunges. You'd have to do a lot, but it can be done.
And yes, food. Take your vitamins...B's are important.
04-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Tokyo will be no prob, they sell amino drinks or BCAA everywhere. Just check out the little convenience stores. I think "Amino Shiki" is the best, about 800mg BCAA per bottle, dirt cheap.Originally Posted by BOVEY
Be sure to check out the GABA chocolate, tastes really good.
Drink a lot of green tea, available everywhere, warm or cold, even from vending machines.
If you want some extra protein, you can buy sashimi in a supermarket, tastes good and is cheap after six o clock.
Have fun in Japan, it's a great country.
Similar Forum Threads
- By corsaking in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:23 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 87Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:23 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 11-28-2002, 11:29 AM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 11:27 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 03:25 PM