Holiday supplements

BOVEY

Awards
Im going to tokyo in a month's time for 2 weeks and then to ibiza in july for a week

any anti catabolic supps you guys can recommend, i will be looking for gyms on both holidays and try to train as much as possible

i will be taking MRP's with me

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
You will always no matter where you go...find a floor where you can do pushups (many variations)..situps etc.....and most likely can find something where pull ups can be done...working your back...arms..shoulders.

You can do bodyweight squats and lunges. You'd have to do a lot, but it can be done.

And yes, food. Take your vitamins...B's are important.

h19

Speischerkater

Awards
Im going to tokyo in a month's time for 2 weeks and then to ibiza in july for a week

any anti catabolic supps you guys can recommend, i will be looking for gyms on both holidays and try to train as much as possible

i will be taking MRP's with me
Tokyo will be no prob, they sell amino drinks or BCAA everywhere. Just check out the little convenience stores. I think "Amino Shiki" is the best, about 800mg BCAA per bottle, dirt cheap.

Be sure to check out the GABA chocolate, tastes really good.
Drink a lot of green tea, available everywhere, warm or cold, even from vending machines.

If you want some extra protein, you can buy sashimi in a supermarket, tastes good and is cheap after six o clock.

Have fun in Japan, it's a great country.