ECA and drug test
- 04-04-2006, 11:43 PM
- 04-05-2006, 12:20 AM
Depending on the test you could pass with ephedrine in your system. High levels of ephedrine can result in false positives for amphetamines in some tests. If that does happen some labs will, for a cost, do further, more extensive testing methods, to confirm amphetamines or not. I believe 72 hours should be enough for ephedrine to clear your system completely. If it is important to you then you should do what is needed to pass.Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
- 04-05-2006, 05:52 PM
b5150 is right on. although I have seen some charts that show amph. sticking around up to 5 days. probably depends on how much you overdose on it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chest in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2010, 06:40 PM
- By airtym in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-18-2009, 01:25 PM
- By wu36 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2003, 07:14 AM
- By kranden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:59 AM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:14 PM