ECA and drug test
- 04-04-2006, 10:43 PM
- 04-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Depending on the test you could pass with ephedrine in your system. High levels of ephedrine can result in false positives for amphetamines in some tests. If that does happen some labs will, for a cost, do further, more extensive testing methods, to confirm amphetamines or not. I believe 72 hours should be enough for ephedrine to clear your system completely. If it is important to you then you should do what is needed to pass.We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.
Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.
I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
- 04-05-2006, 04:52 PM
b5150 is right on. although I have seen some charts that show amph. sticking around up to 5 days. probably depends on how much you overdose on it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chest in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2010, 05:40 PM
- By airtym in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:25 PM
- By wu36 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2003, 06:14 AM
- By kranden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2003, 09:59 AM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 09:14 PM