Increasing natural test and the supplements

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I got this right for increasing natural test by using supplementation.

Boost Test

Suppress SHGB

Suppress Estrogen

My question is where does boosting LH fall into place?

Also what supplements work best in these three criteria for natural test, ATD, 6oxo, Nettle Root, Tribulus, Formestane?
I have searched the forum and haven't found a question exactly like this be answered.

Cold

Awards
Trib for the LH production. Also, there's FSH for increasing test. As for supressing estrogen,SHGB, etc, I'll leave that to the experts.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib for the LH production. Also, there's FSH for increasing test. As for supressing estrogen,SHGB, etc, I'll leave that to the experts.
Thanks, I also wanted to compare what works best for each category

For example (and not exactly true) say that Tribulus increases LH production, and say LongJack also increases LH production. Would it be best to take both or just take the one that works better?

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
If I recall correct longjack reduces shgb or estrogen. I don't think it boosts LH the way trib does.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would get some DS Activate to bind to SHGB, Long Jack/High potency Avena or Trib to bump LH, and some rebound XT (low dose) to keep estro in check. Thats just my 2 cents.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I recall correct longjack reduces shgb or estrogen. I don't think it boosts LH the way trib does.
You are correct sir, Long Jack reduces/binds to SHGB, but I think it goes beyond that. I heard it also increases DHEA production,

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Avena lowers SHBG, it may increase LH too though. In any case you'll want some sort of AI to prevent estrogen related sides.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now what about estrogen suppression? Formestane, ATD, 6oxo.

Where do supplements like PowerFull, Symmetry, Tribulus come into play, what mechanism do these work by, increase free test, low SHBG, etc...

delton

delton

Awards
I've tried numerous testosterone boosters over the years -- avena sativa, tribulis, long jack, estrogen inhibitors and aromatase inhibitors, of many flavors. I've found that out of all of these, there were two that stood out as working much better than the rest.

ActivaTe, from Designer Supplements, really causes accelerated beard growth and anabolic effects for me, at the full four caps spread out over the day. However, with just three caps, I get much less effect. This stuff has "Urtica Dioica", according to the label, standardized to "60-95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran". This is specifically an SHBG inhibitor, and I can testify that it really works.

Clomiphine citrate (clomid), at 100 mg/day, also really works -- but a) it's prescription only, and b) it has some risk of liver damage and permanent vision damage. Clomid is an estrogen inhibitor with some specificity for the pituitary, which is why it works better for this than tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex). I didn't find that nolva worked for this at all.

Everyone's hormonal metabolism works differently, so see what works for you. For me, Activate is the bomb, and it seems to be fairly benign in side effects (certainly compared to clomid).:twisted:

gettingold

Awards
I've asked similar questions B4, but the more input I can get the better. I take clomid (150mg /wk) to raise test. I've been on it a couple of months now and it did bring my test levels up to "normal range", mid 500's. Do you think it is safe to take for so long (doc says "people have been on it for years". And, will a test booster help at all if I'm already on clomid? I want to get test levels up to optimum levels, not "normal range". thanks...

delton

delton

Awards
I've asked similar questions B4, but the more input I can get the better. I take clomid (150mg /wk) to raise test. I've been on it a couple of months now and it did bring my test levels up to "normal range", mid 500's. Do you think it is safe to take for so long (doc says "people have been on it for years". And, will a test booster help at all if I'm already on clomid? I want to get test levels up to optimum levels, not "normal range". thanks...
I'm not a doc. That being said, I think the level you're talking about is much less than the level where you might worry about eye problems or liver problems. General recommendations for stimulating LH axis for post-analabolic hormone cycle usage are generally at 100 mg/day, not per week. Those levels have a fairly strong effect on testosterone levels, but may also be dangerous.

I don't know anything about taking it long term at much lower levels... I defer to your doc.

The ActivaTe works to reduce SHBG, which means that of all the testosterone in your body, more of it is available in the free (unbound) form. So I would think it would be complementary to other mechanisms of raising test levels, but again, I'm no doc.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I have found Diesel Test to be extremely good - with blood work to back it up (not LH work though, but test/free test).

I am currently testing Triple Threat (6-oxo/trib) - it is giving good strength gains and some LBM. It isn't the same product as DT however, as DT seems to provide some other benefits (attention span, etc). But time will tell for test/free test for both products for me. At present I would say triple threat is the stronger of the two for strength gains and libido is similar on both.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
getting old, I wonder if taking 100mg twice a week would get you into the higher ranges. I would also cycle off the clomid once in a while to clean out your body. hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in on this subject.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if he takes the 150 all at once, though. I'm guessing it's split up over 7 days.. I guess that would be a pretty tiny dose, then.. Too small, I guess..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take Clomid for the reason of boosting testosterone when not associated with PCT. Dr. D recommended toremifene over clomid becuase of the issues it can cause with eyesight.

Rebound/Powerfull/et al are much better for this reason than clomid.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane will lower your natural test production. It will free up a whole bunch more with it's anti-aromatization capabilities, but figured this might be important info to realize when coming to a conclusion.