Anabolic Xtreme - Setting the record straight!

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Over the past few days, we have had a lot of discussion, good and bad about Hyperdrol .... Hyped-drol, like some you like to call it. I was away for a few days due to personal reasons and want to set the record straight about our products.

Things you need to know:

Hyperdrol
is NOT the same product as the Herbal Hypertrophic that was released for testing.

The Herbal Hypertrophic that we released converted to andro. It thus required a mild PCT. Our first batch was underdosed and the ingredients had to be changed. It is in the works and is already under a-testing.

Here is something you guys really need to know about Hyperdrol:

# Our Cissus extract is different.
# Our Forsholli compound has never been released
# The 6-BrAD has never been released
# Combined that is called innovation.
# We never claimed to innovate, we are top line marketers, we make sure we provide you with products that work. On these very boards we were the best new brand of the year and due to a few foul ups we have lost impression in front of your eyes.

I would like to personally apologise to all those who felt the hyperdrol promo was unnecessary. I was away and did not make the call. As I had mentioned earlier, we take pride in being good at what we do, innovative marketing, and we learn from our experiences. I also take personal responsibility for not being there to handle the questions about Hyperdrol and why it does not require a PCT.

6brad - Anti-aromatase – keeps estrogen in tact while test rises - but it also inhibits negative feed back thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing shut down. The favorable natural androgen to estrogen ration will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.

We have three new products in our line up. The next two will be released shortly, once we get the dosages right. However here is the Teaser. Its named 2.AD.

Pic attached!

This was not supposed to hit the boards until later next month, however since we have been pretty beat up, I am releasing this to you now to set the record straight!

This is the product that required the PCT and NOT HYPERDROL!
This is the product with the Emax type gains
As you can see ... there was a confusion and we apologise for it.

We are Anabolic Xtreme. We have a reputation of giving you the consumers, products that work. We would'nt want to fall in your eyes by releasing stuff that are just hyped. We would also like to make it clear to other companies with similar ingredient profiles that our blends are all propreitary and the last thing we would want is a legal battle over ingredient profiles.

Like we originally said - BELEIVE THE HYPE. Let me not go on anymore. Give it a few more days.Let these products speak for themselves.

Thankyou for your continued support towards Anabolic Xtreme.

krzna
Business Development Executive
Anabolic Xtreme
[email protected]
www.anabolicx.com
www.StimulantX.com
(888)388-7566

Attachments

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cant wait for the arrival..

Good post:goodpost:

shct
mr_min

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification Krzna. Keep up the good work.

raider1

raider1

Awards
I have always had great results from AX products * except Rampage -sorry* look forward to your future releases.. keep up with the RD part of it.. don't worry about the haters ..
BELEIVE THE HYPE - hey I have that bumper sticker on my truck .. :twisted:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
so when can we buy 2-AD? ill be all over this one!:woohoo:

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
NEW PRODUCTS!!!!!:burger:

I am loosing my mind (and money); my stash gets bigger every month and I don't know what goodies to use first.

Too Small

Awards
I, too, look forward to trying more AX products.

I am getting ready for my 3rd week in Superdrol, but I have not noticed any gains what so ever. This is probably my fault, not the fault of Superdrol.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good job on the clarification Krzna, this was much need.

So, Herbal Hypertrophic = 2AD? It would make sense from looking at your ad since it was BigSmith who suggested that he would expect 1AD/4AD gains from the HH.

When will the information be released on the stuff we are currently testing (HH)?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you clear up the confusion.

Looking forward to the new products myself. Will there be anymore detail to the products in particular 2-AD? Perhaps a write up. Looks good.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
man this is on every board huh. can't wait to get my hyperdrol in the mail :p

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing everything up!! It was needed I think.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK so:

1. Hyperdrol
2. 2-AD
3. Unamed but women specific.

Are the new products coming out. I'm guessing that the Herbal Hypertrophic we are testing is in fact 2-AD?

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Are the new products coming out. I'm guessing that the Herbal Hypertrophic we are testing is in fact 2-AD?
yes. the doses have been re-evaluated. PCT is AX pct. I would say activate would be something good to throw in there as well.

krenalor

Awards
Can't wait for the testers to get some logs going!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the testers to get some logs going!
Im not a tester, but I will be doing a log on the Hyperdrol I won in a month or so

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, looks like one of the ingrediants in this Hyperdrol stuff is in the Rebound Reloaded I'm testing.

If so, I'm on board. I really like this Reloaded stuff.
Best supplement for libido I've tried - bar none.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So by doses being re-evaluated do you mean that us current testers are trying a less potent 2-AD or a more potent 2-AD?

Basically us testers are trying out a version of 2-AD that will never hit the market?

:blink:

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
So by doses being re-evaluated do you mean that us current testers are trying a less potent 2-AD or a more potent 2-AD?

Basically us testers are trying out a version of 2-AD that will never hit the market?

:blink:
oops my bad...i referred to the last testing. u guys have the most updated version! :)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK, excellent. You had me going crazy here. Thanks for the clarification.