Muscle Milk and my son?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I was eating breakfast this morning, oatmeal with a scoop of muscle milk, and my son (15 months old) wanted a bite, not thinking there was muscle milk in there. He LOVEDDD it and wanted more more!!! So I kept feeding him it. Is that bad for a 15 month old to eat some??? Its not like he ate a ton it was 1 leveled scoop and he had about 8 little kid spoon fulls.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, i doubt it's bad for him with that little bit but someone may have a nice little mess to clean up soon. have fun :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
BTW, that's funny as hell, you should take a pic.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'll take a video of him 1 day eating it and I can say show me your muscles and he flexs and grunts its SOO funny his little face gets red.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think so, even though MM is modeled after Mother's Milk without the other additives. I was trying to find where Milo's was saying he fed his daugther Protein and cream of wheat. Even though I do not have a child, I know my children will be weary about eating other people's food, and comment that your oatmeal does not taste like my Daddy's!!! Keep it up, it cannot be any worse than whats in all these perservative laden foods right now!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I was eating breakfast this morning, oatmeal with a scoop of muscle milk, and my son (15 months old) wanted a bite, not thinking there was muscle milk in there. He LOVEDDD it and wanted more more!!! So I kept feeding him it. Is that bad for a 15 month old to eat some??? Its not like he ate a ton it was 1 leveled scoop and he had about 8 little kid spoon fulls.
I really don't think a 15 month old needs steroids as he probably has not reached his genetic potential yet.

Oh wait you said Muscle Milk um never mind :run:

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't think a 15 month old needs steroids as he probably has not reached his genetic potential yet.

CROWLER
Hey hey now dont get me excited! I was about to go buy me some muscle milk! Genetic potential? Who gives a sh!t about genetic potential these days? I know i dont. :lol:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so, even though MM is modeled after Mother's Milk without the other additives. I was trying to find where Milo's was saying he fed his daugther Protein and cream of wheat. Even though I do not have a child, I know my children will be weary about eating other people's food, and comment that your oatmeal does not taste like my Daddy's!!! Keep it up, it cannot be any worse than whats in all these perservative laden foods right now!!!
Hey thanks for that info, ya he was eating it like it was his last meal on earth lol..... BINGO now my wife cant yell at me for buying protein ITS FOR THE KID ahahhaahha......

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Ha Ha no that stuff is for the hamster research I swear!!!!!

R

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I might be mistaken but doesn't mm contain a small amount of creatine. It may not seem like a lot to us but to an infant it probably be a much larger amount.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
patent pending endogenous creatine precursor (Glycocyamine, betaine anhydrous

As creatine is not listed on label, and I doubt these are at high amounts considering they were listed last in ingredients list...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to use whey and casein when I have kids...it's gotta be a million times better than those soy based formulas. It certainly cannot be worse than the pure sugar kid's cereals.

High protein baby, all the whey.

nyuck nyuck!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
If you come home and he's curling 40s, then I might be a little concerned.

Of course, at that point I'm investing in Muscle Milk by the case...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I await the pictures that will be posted in 16-17 years when your kids starts posting.

Starting at age 1.5 coupled with a dad who knows how to train, supplement, and eat; this has the potential of a mass monster written all over it:eek:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I await the pictures that will be posted in 16-17 years when your kids starts posting.

Starting at age 1.5 coupled with a dad who knows how to train, supplement, and eat; this has the potential of a mass monster written all over it:eek:
LoL I hope so, he has a little brother due in June so he will have a workout partner for sure. LOL hes going to be in kindergarten and the teacher is going to be talking about Winny the Pooh and he will say Winny the Pooh? Its not Winny the Pooh its Winstrol and some say Winny come on teacher geez......:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
lol, i doubt it's bad for him with that little bit but someone may have a nice little mess to clean up soon. have fun :D

You HADDDDD to say that...... As soon as my wife went to work I smelled something stinky, no biggie I changed him 10 minutes later he comes running in, dadda dadda, Pooh Pooh.... I'm like NO way he just went..... YEAHHHH it was freakingggg NASSSTY, don't worry Beelze when I was wiping him I thought of you with every stroke on his azz :rofl:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You HADDDDD to say that...... As soon as my wife went to work I smelled something stinky, no biggie I changed him 10 minutes later he comes running in, dadda dadda, Pooh Pooh.... I'm like NO way he just went..... YEAHHHH it was freakingggg NASSSTY, don't worry Beelze when I was wiping him I thought of you with every stroke on his azz :rofl:
that'll learn ya :D

T

tattoopierced1

my kid same age, loves muscle milk too...everytime he hears the blender, i have to make him a small shake.... 1 scoop of ATW chocolate and 1 scoop of muscle milk mocha joe...he loves the stuff. I now know why he is in the 110th percentile of growth ;)

I

IronMarc

Awards
I wish I was your kids, my dad never makes me Muscle Milk shakes :(. Any of you adopting an 18 year old? :)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
my kid same age, loves muscle milk too...everytime he hears the blender, i have to make him a small shake.... 1 scoop of ATW chocolate and 1 scoop of muscle milk mocha joe...he loves the stuff. I now know why he is in the 110th percentile of growth ;)
I've read alot of people doing that. Mixing the ATW with MM. I have 2 questions about ATW if you use a shaker cup and shake it up does it foam/bubble? And does it taste good? Oh that sounds good I'm hungry!!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was your kids, my dad never makes me Muscle Milk shakes :(. Any of you adopting an 18 year old? :)

HA HA do you have alot of hot 18 year old girlfriends that come to your house? :icon_lol:

C

crawfish

Awards
I'm planning to use whey and casein when I have kids...it's gotta be a million times better than those soy based formulas. It certainly cannot be worse than the pure sugar kid's cereals.

High protein baby, all the whey.

nyuck nyuck!
Casein for your kids? Glad I'm not your kid. I'd recommend reading The China Study by T Colin Campbell.

I

IronMarc

Awards
Casein for your kids? Glad I'm not your kid. I'd recommend reading The China Study by T Colin Campbell.

wow, that's a pretty interesting study actually, thanks for the info.

S

snowtiger

Awards
little change on the subject, sorry! NOW kids vits.. it says you can give them to kids from 1 yr! anybody ever tried them? or yummibears and stuff. there're heaps out there.what do you think?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
little change on the subject, sorry! NOW kids vits.. it says you can give them to kids from 1 yr! anybody ever tried them? or yummibears and stuff. there're heaps out there.what do you think?
NOW kids I have not given my son but he does take a gummy multivitamin everyday and LOVES them, he thinks they are candy. I didn't know NOW had kid vitamins I like that company I will try them as soon as he runs out.

I

IronMarc

Awards
I tried yummibears, they are pretty good tasting :)

S

snowtiger

Awards
NOW kids vits arent all that crash hot in the taste dept but cheap and look ok.I tried them in a few kids and there wasnt much of a reaction but they think its candy so even if it tasted like feet they'd still go it i think.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides Bolo, and ZAO i dont see any genetic freaks in China, so i could give a care about their study. I just know that protein is a lot better for a kid than lucky charms, or more than 75% of the children's healthy part of breakfast. This is going to be a little of a rant but I wonder why certain food eaters feel the need to make others aware they are going to die if they keep eating meat? But yet some of these same people look like scrawny rails, with bad hair and skin? What works for you works for you, and what works for others works for them, I just know that my ancestors ate meat, and they looked great, and I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why certain food eaters feel the need to make others aware they are going to die if they keep eating meat? But yet some of these same people look like scrawny rails, with bad hair and skin? What works for you works for you, and what works for others wors for them,.
agreed

S

snowtiger

Awards
agreed too! thats why we have 2 k9 teeth for tearing flesh. if we were meant to eat only plants we'd have teeth like cows. momooooooomoooomomoooooooooooooo:icon_lol: