methoxy trn/superdrol/phera plex

hckykrt91

Awards
hey guys im wondering if this could happen.
you can stack phera and SD together, but would it be a good stack to stack methoxy and SD or phera and methoxy?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not the expert on this at all, but that sounds like alot of orals in one stack. Some might disagree but this seems to be the trend lately and I dont' think it's a good idea. Now I don't have very much to base this on, other then what would seem to be common sense but here's my take. Superdrol is KNOWN to be harsh on quite a few levels. Mega-trn seems to be pretty harsh as well, but just not perhaps as much as was expected, still doesn't mean it's safe at all. The pheraplex seems to be the most mild of the three, yet again it's going to raise liver values and affect you lipid panels. I'm really doubting that stacking all three will be THAT much more effective then just taking 2 of them together. Both SD and phera and good for mass, while it seems that mega-trn is more suited for hardening up/no water weight.

I normally wouldn't compare AAS and PH's but just for example I will here. Say the mega-trn is tren. The Superdrol we'll pretend is anadrol, and the pheraplex will be dianabol. Now tren and drol or tren and dbol wouldn't be a bad stack (although IMO you really should have some test in there). HOWEVER, I wouldn't stack drol and dbol with tren. You catch my drift?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah...In case you see this thread first hcky, you aren't allowed to talk about this yet...Just figga'd I'd give you the heads up before you get flamed or banned...:thumbsup:

hckykrt91

Awards
tell me why im not allowed to talk about this? im curious. so anyways im just wondering. ive done one oral and that was dbol and that was stacked with test. i only use test. i was simply asking if this could be done

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
This area of the forum is reserved for Q&A in regards to the use of Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids (AAS), Insulin, Hgh, and other Performance Enhancing compounds..

Here at Anabolic Minds, we do not condone or encourage the use of such products for those under the age of 21... Neither do we condone the use of these products to anyone, due to the illegal nature of said items..

Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

AAS sources
cycle information
post-cycle therapy

There are threads on this information, if you search you shall find them.. If you need a quick answer, you can always PM a moderator for assistance..

Thank You

Board rules man....Check em out before you start posting, and like I said besides that welcome

Xel

Awards
I'm running: (starting tomorrow)

Week 1: 30mg Superdrol
Week 2: 20mg Superdrol, 2mg Mega-TRN
Week 3: 20mg Superdrol, 2mg Mega-TRN
Week 4: 6mg Mega-TRN, 100mg Prostan
Week 5: 6mg Mega-TRN, 150mg Prostan
Week 6: 6mg Mega-TRN, 200mg Prostan

Plus alot of the most anabolic substance known to man:
:burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Please tell me you are loggin that Xel..I have been wanting someone to do that cycle for awhile, it looks amazing...