Natural Test Booster, PCT or General Use, Plz Point Me In The Right Direction

movin-iron

Awards
As I have been 'off' for about six months (just got burned out with the workout schedule) I have not kept up with some of the latest products for boosting your natural test prod.

I'm interested in items you can take regularly and ones in PCT to get your test back up (not nolva or clomid as these don't boost test).

I'm not looking for anything 'in depth' please don't spend that much time, I just don't know what products are out there now and want to be pointed in the right direction for my research. If a few of you could point me to some of the better (more effective) product names I can do the research myself.

Thanks in advance for any info,

-MI

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DS' Activate, Rebound Xt, fenugreek,USP labsPowerfull,Symettry,just to name a few.

movin-iron

Awards
nolva and clomid do boost test
Yes that is correct, but the effects are somewhat minimal as compared to a substance specifically designed to boost test production.

Nolva and clomid have the benefit of affecting the test / estrogen ratio but are best at reducing estrogen pickup or production (respectively).

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
stacking rebound xt with either ds activate or usp powerfull seems to be a pretty popular and effective stack for natty test

movin-iron

Awards
stacking rebound xt with either ds activate or usp powerfull seems to be a pretty popular and effective stack for natty test
Thanks for the list everyone. After doing some additional research based up the suggestions here (and at another board) the concensus opinion and research seem to point to DS Activate & RXT (NHA) Stack.

After my `reconditioning` phase I may just hit one of these cycles before any `other` suppliments just to see how it does.

Thanks all, much appreciated.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the list everyone. After doing some additional research based up the suggestions here (and at another board) the concensus opinion and research seem to point to DS Activate & RXT (NHA) Stack.

After my `reconditioning` phase I may just hit one of these cycles before any `other` suppliments just to see how it does.

If you have any questions, you know where to ask. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good choice I am at the end of a NHA PCT and loving it. There was no drop in strength during this period. My libido is better than it was before my cycle (Halodrol). I have recommended this stack to my friend who is competing in the worlds (natural) this summer.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
How much is too much in this situation?
I prefer to go with Nolva, and was going to throw in Activate.

My cycle is Superdrol/MTRN, so I'm expecting that I am going to need a good PCT. Would just Nolva and Activate work well? Or do you think I need to go Nolva/RXT/Activate... I don't want to cut out the Nolva...

thanks

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Based on "morning woodography" Powerfull is a good choice. Ten Hut.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
There's one called Diesel Test that is one of the best IMO. I've used it several times and it always produces profound effects (mood improvement, fat loss, stregth gains, accelerated mass gain).

Symmetry and PowerFULL are both very good products but I don't think they're really in the realm of "T boosters".