- 03-24-2006, 11:47 AM
- 03-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Compare how, in price, quality, results? I'm sure it's a decent product but you could probably save yourself a few bucks a get the bulk powder. You won't get flavoring agents but you save yourself a couple $$$.
03-25-2006, 03:55 AM
03-26-2006, 04:48 AM
Definitely. That, and also I'm not a big fan of the artificial grape flavor.Originally Posted by ersatz
03-26-2006, 05:10 AM
When they provide a detailed analysis of the breakdown and CoA like that of Xtend, then perhaps I'll care.
03-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By charger71 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2007, 01:23 AM
- By lifter4life3333 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2007, 10:58 AM
- By djl in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2006, 01:00 PM
- By OneBetter in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2006, 03:33 AM
- By dagecko in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2006, 09:54 PM