- 03-24-2006, 12:47 PM
- 03-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Compare how, in price, quality, results? I'm sure it's a decent product but you could probably save yourself a few bucks a get the bulk powder. You won't get flavoring agents but you save yourself a couple $$$.
03-25-2006, 04:55 AM
03-26-2006, 05:48 AM
Definitely. That, and also I'm not a big fan of the artificial grape flavor.Originally Posted by ersatz
03-26-2006, 06:10 AM
When they provide a detailed analysis of the breakdown and CoA like that of Xtend, then perhaps I'll care.
03-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By charger71 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2007, 02:23 AM
- By lifter4life3333 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2007, 11:58 AM
- By djl in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:00 PM
- By OneBetter in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2006, 04:33 AM
- By dagecko in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2006, 10:54 PM