good creatine to take while cutting?

Matty0641

Awards
anyone have any suggestions on a good creatine to take while cutting? I would like to have a creatine with zero carbs, and zero calories. Im curently takeing CEX by vpx

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just buy some bulk creatine mono or CEE from a board sponsor and mix it with water. Cheap and effective.

dd

-JC

Awards
I don't think it really matters which creatine product you take while cutting, though I would go with a cee over mono as mono tends to bloat most people.

I'm taking Green Bulge on a cut and I'm liking it so far. Just do a search here on creatine, and you can find some reviews...

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mono creatine may bloat you, then at end of cut you swtich to CEE and you will lose the bloat and look ripped and proud. :twisted:

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would go with a bulk CEE powder like Primaforce CEE, Higher Power CEE, etc. You can also look into Designer supplements xceed.

uhockey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xceed is a beautiful choice due to it's great efficacy, solid pricing, zero cals, and great taste. One need only look at the feedback to be impressed.

Fearhk213

Awards
I used VPX CEX all the way up to the last week before a contest and I was plenty dry. As good as CEX is it gets pretty expensive. IMO I'd stick with CEE over mono, since mono just never really did much for me. CEE absorbs better without the bloat and need for another transport system, such as sugar, like mono does. And on top of that you can get bulk CEE cheap just like the other cats said.

Pit Bull

Awards
I used clout when I cut and it helped on those low carb days with the weights, cardio and on the mats. Next time I think I'll try exceed.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any suggestions on a good creatine to take while cutting? I would like to have a creatine with zero carbs, and zero calories. Im curently takeing CEX by vpx
I hope you're not taking CEX powder that's awful. I'd opt for bulk CEE also because it's much cheaper

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I recommend a bulk CEE powder like Primaforce CEE, Higher Power CEE. Both are cheap and effective. I also recommend you look into designer supplements xceed, its an NO booster and CEE in one. I personally take Xceed pre workout and primaforce CEE post workout and on off days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoreyL.A. Supplements 28
Weight Loss 20
R1balla Supplements 17
tommytucker69 Supplements 3
BigMfer Weight Loss 1