Sci-Fit Kreation

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this product yet? Has powder and pill form, the pill form doesn't seem to have as much in it as the powder, seems like a solid product, just looking for reviews.

Thanks

MJF

machine

Awards
I have not tried this product yet. But have used other Sci-Fit products, and was never dissapointed.

moondoggey

Awards
Anyone tried this product yet? Has powder and pill form, the pill form doesn't seem to have as much in it as the powder, seems like a solid product, just looking for reviews.

Thanks

MJF

i only took the pill and loved it yea im thinking bout trying the powder but i have no clue wat it tast like

but give kreation a try just dont take it to late at night or it willl keep u up

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
The lime flavor is tough to drink, but I think the other flavors are suppose to be better. It does have some great stuff it in.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
the pill does have less "stuff" in it, but its very different actually. for example, the powder has 500mg kre-alkalyn but the pill has 1500mg. plus, the pill has r-ala. i have not tried either product but im wonder how synergistic they might be taken together. . . has anybody used straight kre-alkalyn? im thinking about trying it.

maxxdout

Awards
ive tried it i got a free sample with another order i placed... its good sh*t id compare it to noxplode, i like it and considering taking it when i get bored with the xplode

wikiphenomena

wikiphenomena

Awards
Sci-Fit Kreation absolutely works.

I have so impressed with the results I have achieved a result of using Sci-Fit Kreation that I decided to take a moment to share my thoughts with anyone who questions this product: Naturally, when I first heard about Kre-Alkalyn I too thought it was that it was just another marketing gimmick. First, for the purpose of credibility, let me share with you the products I have used in the past:

No-Xplode
Meta-Cell
Cell Tech
Cell Mass
Trac

I always used these products as recommended, and combined them with an insane exercise regime. As many of you may know, most of these products (Meta-Cell aside) taste horrible; however, you take them anyways because the results outweigh the pain of downing the drinks. Though not everyone experiences uncomfortable bowl movements as result of using these products, most - including myself - experienced diarrhea on a regular basis. Sucks!!! In addition an upset stomach, another side effect includes bloating; excessive, non-practical amounts of water retention. And the side effect of creatinine is something everyone should know about. If you don't already know what creatinine is, I recommend doing a Google search on it.

So, about Kreation:

This stuff does absolutely everything it claims to do: my strength has shot through the roof; my mental clarity has enhanced tremendously; I have not experienced fatigue whatsoever since using this product; I lift heavily, but I also run, ride road bicycles, I do Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (all of which I do to an extreme), and I have seen a HUGE increase in my stamina since taking Kreation; I've been able to quite drinking coffee since taking this product; I now longer have stomach problems!; I'm saving a butt-load of money; I'm putting on weight, but not stupid weight...the list goes.

In a nutshell I would say that if you're looking for an all around awesome performance enhancer, Kreation is definitely the way to go. If you're only interest is being a meat-head who is incapable of scrubbing his back and gets winded from walking up a small set of stairs (I've been there, so I won't judge), then perhaps you should consider the other creatine products - stick with the creatine ethyl-esther based products though. However, if you want to be a machine, use Kreation!

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Never used it but when I worked for a certain supplement store the company was a class act and their products were of high quality