Feedback on my cutting cycle

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I've got my cut cycle lined up but just figured I'd ask for some feedback

My cut will be 10 weeks. I know what you're thinking...thats a long time to be cutting. I'll be eating 3000 calories though so it will be a slow process in the hopes of preserving more muscle. My MAcro breakdown will be 45% protein, 35% carbs, 20% fat. I'll be getting most of my protein from whole foods and using whole grains for my source of carbs.

Right now I am 225lbs at 17%bf. I'm hoping to get to 10%bf or less. My goal is 2-3lbs a week in fat loss initially, but realize the results will slow down as my body fat goes down.

Thermolife Dicana - 5 caps/day weeks 1-5
Clen weeks 3+4 (with taurine)
Ergopharm ErgoleanMC - 3 caps/day weeks 5-10
Clen week 7+8 (with taurine)
SNS Reduce XT - 3 caps/day weeks 6-10
SNS CE2 Matrix - 8 caps/day weeks 6-10

This is along with the basics - protein, multi, vitE, vitC etc

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll toss this in an excel document and paste it here so its a little easier to see what is being taken together and when

also this is not my first run in with clen

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good might want to throw some sesamin in there as well

anabolicandre

Awards
why not start it off with the ce2, it seems like to me you body would have a hard time adjusting to the caloric defeacit initially and the ce2 would help steer away the catabolic state. Plus it tends to make you hold water you dont wanna get down to 10% and be puffy. Just a thought.

I know you have a lot of sups in there, and haven't mentioned at all what your cardio will be. Cardio and diet are the MOST IMPORTANT. good luck brother.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why not start it off with the ce2, it seems like to me you body would have a hard time adjusting to the caloric defeacit initially and the ce2 would help steer away the catabolic state. Plus it tends to make you hold water you dont wanna get down to 10% and be puffy. Just a thought.

I know you have a lot of sups in there, and haven't mentioned at all what your cardio will be. Cardio and diet are the MOST IMPORTANT. good luck brother.
I'll be coming directly off of a tub of CVM creatine. I know this argument goes back and forth, but i notice better results when I "cycle" my creatine usage.

My diet will be dialed in, and my cardio will most likely be 2-3X a week of mid-intensity cardio on an empty stomach.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
looks pretty good might want to throw some sesamin in there as well
I thought about it, but really want to be sure I'm not using the supplements as a crutch. I know I'm more than able to get to 10% without the use of any supplements if I stay committed enough. But the addition of a few supps definitely won't hurt ;)

this is my first time using gugglesterones. I got the ergolean for $10 at GNC since they are on clearance. I was in there for some fish oil and saw it on the shelf - i only purchase fish oil and multi's from them in case you were wondering

Also, during the cut, I'll be adjusting calories accordingly. I want to start "high" as I said and never drop below 10X my bodyweight

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this might make it easier to see.

Dosing of clen will start at 60mg and go no higher than 120mg

Attachments

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought about it, but really want to be sure I'm not using the supplements as a crutch. I know I'm more than able to get to 10% without the use of any supplements if I stay committed enough. But the addition of a few supps definitely won't hurt ;)

this is my first time using gugglesterones. I got the ergolean for $10 at GNC since they are on clearance. I was in there for some fish oil and saw it on the shelf - i only purchase fish oil and multi's from them in case you were wondering

Also, during the cut, I'll be adjusting calories accordingly. I want to start "high" as I said and never drop below 10X my bodyweight
Sesamin or MP shoould be added to any cutting stack. You may dump FFA into the bloodstream, but w/o oxidation they are reabsorbed.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sesamin or MP shoould be added to any cutting stack. You may dump FFA into the bloodstream, but w/o oxidation they are reabsorbed.
thanks. Now I wish i caught a deal at the arnold for MP :(

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Look good man, and bump to the solid advice above.