Please clear up my confusion.

manystyles

Awards
I'm trying to figure out the best supplements to take for lean gains.

Background:

I'm 35 been lifting for 15 years. 5'11" 205lbs. Guessing 12% bf. I have a 3 day(chest, bi's)(legs,shoulders)(back, tri's) (abs every other) split. Cardio usually involves Martial Arts or HIIT.
I take a multi-vitamin, protein, bulk cee.

-----------

Just looking to add some lean muscle while continuing to slim down.

I've researched Superdrol, Phera plex(sp?) NHA stack, melting point, etc., etc. etc. There are so many to choose from.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MS

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
well PP would be a good place to start if your entering that realm of supplements. just DONT FORGET PCT!

If you want to start out more mild, you could just go with something like CEE+test Booster(Blue Up, FenoTest) or maybe one of the new USPlabs products(Symmetry, powerFULL)... you can check out my log for Symmetry results... plus it has been speculated that powerFULL and CEE make a diesel stack :)

RobDyson

Awards
Well it depends what your looking for. There are so many options out right now. There is one realm(PHs-Superdrol, PP, Prostan, Methoxy Tst, Mega-Trn, Halodrol, ergomax lmg) which might be gone soon due to the FDA issue, which require a fair amount of knowledge before beginning them(support supplements, PCT, etc). There are also other options that are more suitable for someone beginning to try more supplementation. These include USPlabs products(Symmetry, PowerFULL), ATDs(RXT, Novedex XT), Creatine based products(CEE, Tri/DiCreatine Malate, so many etc) which can be stack w/ NO products(AEE, AAKG, White blood, so many more), as well as products such as X-Factor(Arachidonic Acid). It all comes down to what you want to supplement with.
My advice: From personal experience, Green Bulge/White blood stack has worked well for me along with GlycerGrow(Glycerol Monostearate). As far as the other options I've mentioned, I'm about to start the USPlabs stack along with Cell Fuel, which seems to have worked wonders for others. Hope this helps.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
As far as the other options I've mentioned, I'm about to start the USPlabs stack along with Cell Fuel, which seems to have worked wonders for others. Hope this helps.
USPlabs stack is BOMB. I just finished my symmetry log if u wanna check it out:)

RobDyson

Awards
USPlabs stack is BOMB. I just finished my symmetry log if u wanna check it out:)
I actually looked through your log already and the results definitely seem promising, so I decided to give it a try, hopefully my results will mimick yours

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I actually looked through your log already and the results definitely seem promising, so I decided to give it a try, hopefully my results will mimick yours
good Im glad I sparked your interest! Be sure to let me know how it works out for you!

manystyles

Awards
Thanks!

suublimejeh,

how much overall lbm do you think you gained?

RobDyson,

In what way did the Green Bulge/White blood stack along with GlycerGrow(Glycerol Monostearate) help you? And what is involved in the USPlabs stack along with Cell Fuel.

Thanks,

MS

RobDyson

Awards
GB/WB/GG stack: Overall strength increase, 5-10 lbs in smaller body parts(per arm mainly), 15-25 lb increase in bench press, bent over rows, and squat. Appearance: Fuller looking muscles, increased vascularity, more cut appearance in the abdominal region as well as arms and back. Weight increased 4-7 lbs fluctuation, possibly due to the increase in water intake/retention. It seemed to me the glycergrow really helped in making my muscles look fuller(thus its cell volumization properties)

As for my PowerFULL/Symmetry/Cell Fuel Stack:
Preworkout: 4 Powerfull/4 Symmetry/6 Cell Fuel
Before Bed 2 powerfull/2 symmetry

Off Days: 2 powerfull/2 symmetry before bed along with cell fuel. I might also include another dose of 2powerfull/2 symmetry in the morning based on my results with the stack

I will also be taking Sesamin, Xtend, and possibly Glycergrow(not likely because I want to gauge my results solely on USPLabs stack)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 3 lbs LBM in less than 3 weeks... Im sure if you continued it longer the results would be even better! Also, I really liked taking 6 preworkout rather than 4... you may wanna try it :)

RobDyson

Awards
I gained about 3 lbs LBM in less than 3 weeks... Im sure if you continued it longer the results would be even better! Also, I really liked taking 6 preworkout rather than 4... you may wanna try it :)
i was thinking of trying that method, but i thought i would start with 4 and see how my results are so the stack can list longer (im trying to stretch it to almost four weeks)