Orastan-e Question

1. Registered User
    Answers

Orastan-e Question

I just started taking orastan-e after taking IDS V-50 for about a week. V-50 was good for the first 2 days but later i felt no effect from it and i was very dissappointed so i decided to take Orastan-e with it. Its my stack. I had a Log goin on BB.com but no one seems to care about it. I might copy that log and continue it on here if anyone care. My question is Im starting to take 75mg of orastan-e a day. Even though many others have said they take 150+ even over 200mg a day but id rather not push it while Im on V-50. But when i take the orastan-e should i break it up and take one pill in the morning, then at lunch or before the gym with the v-50 and then lastly at dinner time or late evening or all at once??? plus for a PCT im only going to do 6oxo and maybe some Novladex XT b/c everyone says this stuff isnt strong and i dont need anything but i dont want to chance it.

2. Registered User
    Answers

well i cant give an accurate dose for the orastan-e because there are a few factors such as weight, experience.... that would influence the 'equation'. yet i would say that under 100mg daily is probably not going to be very effective. the atd in nolvadex should get it done for pct, yet there are definately some more extensive routes for pct. . .
    -whats your weight, whats your goal, whats your previous experience with 'designer supplements'.....
  3. Registered User
    Answers

im about 230lbs, 6'2, 22yrs old and have been lifting for about 3 yrs. I've only done creatine mixes with No2 products. Im lookin to gain some strength and tighten up alot! lose weight basically and with some strength gains. I might start Vaporize or Sesamin which ever is better, I need to look into it. ill post my log tomorrow morning. I have tried Andro's back in the day then when u could buy them at GNCs and stuff. Nothing serious though on and off only on days lifting for just a couple weeks. Didnt do much except good pumps at the gym.

Edit: Posted my Log here tonight due to Bordem!

Link: V-50 Log!
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Take the Orastan-e in divided doses ( three times throughout the day). This scheme worked fine for me.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Registered User
    Answers

By the sounds of it, i would get on a thermogenic or other type of fat burner asap. the V-50 is not going to do much of anything at 1 pill per day. my friend who was already lean (6-7% bf, 175lbs) took V-50 @ 2 per day, he got some great vascularity, and thats pretty much it. since you are already taking the v-50 go ahead and finish it up the best you can at 1 pill per day. my advice to you is research which fat burner would work best for you. when thats figured out, stack the orastan-e with the fat burner. The orastan will help to retain lean mass while burning fat. definitely use the orastan in divided doses; 1 in the morning, 1 pre training, and 1 post training. that should equal 75 mg per day, and should last 30 days. the orastan should hopefully be adequate for lean mass retention at that dose. yet, at 230lbs i would go with a higher dose for any chance at gaining lean mass, or significant strength.

look into the nutrition section in the forum, that is going to be the most important factor in your weight loss goals.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.
    Answers

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv
    I just started taking orastan-e after taking IDS V-50 for about a week. V-50 was good for the first 2 days but later i felt no effect from it and i was very dissappointed so i decided to take Orastan-e with it. Its my stack. I had a Log goin on BB.com but no one seems to care about it. I might copy that log and continue it on here if anyone care. My question is Im starting to take 75mg of orastan-e a day. Even though many others have said they take 150+ even over 200mg a day but i'd rather not push it while Im on V-50. But when i take the orastan-e should i break it up and take one pill in the morning, then at lunch or before the gym with the v-50 and then lastly at dinner time or late evening or all at once??? plus for a PCT im only going to do 6oxo and maybe some Novladex XT b/c everyone says this stuff isnt strong and i dont need anything but i dont want to chance it.
    i'd second the recommendation to up the dose to at least 100mg or more for someone of your size and experience. i'm a mere 155 and i was doing good on 75mg/day, great on 100mg/day. it has a life of about 6-8 hours, but i only felt the mental effects for sure for about 3-4 hours. more aggression than other, more anabolic, harder anabolic compounds, surprisingly. but the aggressive mental sides were reduced after the first few days.

people on BB may not be interested in the V-50 but please feel free to continue and finish that log! also, a number of us concerned health-conscious people are eyeing the ATD (nolvadex xt?) PCT therapy warily. i've seen many logs of people on their anabolic compounds.. that's all good but what i'm REALLY interested, and i'm sure many other guys here, is the mental and libido effects of the ATD, even weeks/months after successful discontinuation of PCT. this is definently something to watch. i've experimented lightly with the ATD but don't have a significant other and i've felt mostly positive things about it. let's make ATD priority #1 of things to watch.

last.. do you mean novedex xt; what is called ATD on these forums? or do you mean the nolvadex as tamoxifen citrate? i have heard that orastan-e/prostanozol/mega-zol is hardly suppressive at all, and i agree very much. i did a full orastan-e cycle of about four weeks. i increased the weights on my squats by about 10 pounds and i was doing high sets, really pushing myself for its performance aspect. it worked well enough, i had great workouts.. five solid work sets and feeling good. the only problem was my joints, specifically my lower back. i have a small skeleton anyway and definently benefit from joint lubrication. i think i'm a natural low-normal on the testosterone and am probably low on estrogen too (which makes sense) so the winstrol derivative is not the ideal compound for me. it was very nice having the explosive legs, though. i didn't spontaneously sprint across streets... i blasted off at low altitude over them! definently a compound to use when enjoying fartlek training. just not for heavy weights (for *my* body).

i didn't even bother with ATD or formadrol xt or anything like that, just a little tribulus terrestris, which is mild enough a compound. no problems at all. i wouldn't waste the money on ATD PCT on orastan-e. don't know much about V-50 but it sounds rather mild, too. you're better off just using something else herbal or being adamant about keeping up the adequate strenuous exercise to keep the body pumping out those great hormones. physical stimulus should be enough after the orastan-e. it seems that people are freaked out about the ATD as helping to cause rebound gyno after cycles on harder anabolic compounds, so maybe it would be better anyway, beyond frugality?

anyone else have opinions on this?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

wow thanks alot! everyone on this forum seems a little more interested and willing to help. ya i was speaking of the ATD. I have been reading alot lately and people r becoming weery i just dont understand y. And would it hurt for me to run 3 weeks of a ATD or just better off not? Im going to start loooking into a good Fat Burner, either ephedrea or sesamin if i can find either. Right now i have Vaporize im going to try but we'll see.
    Again Thanks Alot Everyone!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Do not waste your time with V50 go straight with ORanstan it will cut you up better...
    Last edited by Apowerz6; 03-20-2006 at 06:14 PM.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Do not waste your time with V50 got straight with ORanstan it will cut you up better...
    definitely
  10. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I second the notion of going straight with the Orastane.
    By the way, I missed your second post stating your wt, so I would also recommend bumping the dose up to 100mg like the others have said.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

11. Registered User
    Answers

Ya V-50 seems to suck. I just started taking Vaporize. I hope this stuff it good. Im taking 3 pills aday for a couple days then upping it to 4, then 5, then 6. Any pointers on taking it. I know i should with fatty foods and all but is there anything else good to stack with it?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Maybe The Unlikely Toad can chime in on the best way to take Vaporize...

V50 is a jag because it does not have enough 5aa to do anything for you...
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    V50 is a jag because it does not have enough 5aa to do anything for you...
    ya, you would think that if a company was going to slip in a banned substance then it should atleast be in an effective dose. ****, a bottle per day would probably yield results... V-50 price vs effect= total crap
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv
    Ya V-50 seems to suck. I just started taking Vaporize. I hope this stuff it good. Im taking 3 pills aday for a couple days then upping it to 4, then 5, then 6. Any pointers on taking it. I know i should with fatty foods and all but is there anything else good to stack with it?
    There are tons of things you could stack Vaporize with, it's just a matter of how you roll...

As far as dosage, you can go as high as you want really. It all depends on diet and body type. Nutraplanet has a heck of a deal on Vaporize so money shouldn't be much of an issue. Tha runs of Vaporize have actually been testing above label claims, but typically six pills will provide you with tha same sesamin content as 3 caps of Scivation's or standard dosing of AL's Sesathin.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Just fineshed up 4 weeks of prostanazol. Using AX"S Retain/PCT for my PCT with Green Bulge CEE. Have liquinolva on hand and no need for it.

IMO, it is a good drug. I ran it at 100,150,175,200. Split the dosage up all over the day..my first pill was at 7am when I woke up and towards the end I was keeping some by the toilet and taking them at night when I was sleeping and woke up to pee. Kept it in me all day/night.

I had some aggression that I had to always bottle up but thats it aside to some pimples on my back. Three days into pct I feel great, not shutdown at all. Starting weight was 200lbs 4 weeks later 212.
    Lean gains..Diet was best I think I have been on I can remember... actually lost bf. Today I weighed 208...see what I retain but I am cutting now so I expect some loss.

I will most likely grab some orastan e or megazol for the future.
    I think 50mg pills would prolly work better but the fact is you need a lot of this stuff. Good luck
  16. Registered User
    Answers

quest, great gains for just zol. good job man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergomax/Orastan-E cycle question
    By Stoked1288 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:17 PM
  2. Orastan E/ Mega Zol Question
    By mikedrags68 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 08:50 PM
  3. Orastan-e question..
    By Grove in forum Supplements