Cissus Rx

Thegreatbambino

Awards
well ive been researching cissus Rx for a few months now. I have come across a couple things that say do not take if you are under 18 years old. Now the reason i have been researching this is for my younger brother. He plays football and last season one of his ligaments started to tear away from his leg. Now he has a real chance to be something special and he has added alot of strength and mass, i want to give him a suggestion for a good ligament support/joint support.

Is cissus Rx really that dangerous if your under 18?

Mychael101

Awards
I see that disclaimer on just about every supplement. I think its more of a legal necessity of supplement/drug manufacturers.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I really don't see any problems with an 18 year old taking Cissus at all. Although alot of supps are hype and heresay, and even more just cause the placebo effect. As a cat that is really in tune with his body and couldn't work out for three months, I can tell you that within three weeks of takin Cissus I was back in action, it is a quality product for sure..

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
its alright.....when i was 16 i did the camph/cissus stack..... I asked USP if it was alright and they made me post my diet ect before they gave me an ok.:)

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
cissus is all good for an individual under the age of eighteen. if your bro has an actual injury hes trying to recover form. he should use the cissus in a long term stack with other joint supporting compounds such as: glucosamine, chondriton sulphate, msn, and high doses of vitamin C.

robbah99

Awards
cissus is all good for an individual under the age of eighteen. if your bro has an actual injury hes trying to recover form. he should use the cissus in a long term stack with other joint supporting compounds such as: glucosamine, chondriton sulphate, msn, and high doses of vitamin C.
of course we know you mean MSM. :)

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
my retardation shines brightly, . .MSM

if anyone chooses to use the aforementioned compounds, make sure they are used for atleast four consecutive weeks for maximum effectiveness..