Sci Fit GHT stack

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used the GHT stack from Sci Fit. I've searched up and down AM and came up with ZIP! I went to my local supplement store (not gnc lol) for some ZMA for PCT and he told me to get the GHT because it has ZMA, Tribulis, arginine, and Mucana pruriens (whatever that is?)..... The price was very cheap so I'm trying it just curious if anyone else has tryed it????

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used the GHT stack from Sci Fit. I've searched up and down AM and came up with ZIP! I went to my local supplement store (not gnc lol) for some ZMA for PCT and he told me to get the GHT because it has ZMA, Tribulis, arginine, and Mucana pruriens (whatever that is?)..... The price was very cheap so I'm trying it just curious if anyone else has tryed it????
Scifit puts out some decent products, however this wouldnt be a good choice for PCT (IMO)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Scifit puts out some decent products, however this wouldnt be a good choice for PCT (IMO)
Please explain why? Honestly I dont know anything about the product, just that it has ZMA in it..... Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like a good addition to a pct stack. Has a lot of natural test boosting compounds ala Trib. , and ZMA. Arginine for NO production and Muca for adaptogenic properties and pituitary stimulation (supposedly) for GH release. SP is right about not good for PCT as a standalone. Allows incorporate the norms like clomid, and nolva for pct. It could stack well with these.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a good addition to a pct stack. Has a lot of natural test boosting compounds ala Trib. , and ZMA. Arginine for NO production and Muca for adaptogenic properties and pituitary stimulation (supposedly) for GH release. SP is right about not good for PCT as a standalone. Allows incorporate the norms like clomid, and nolva for pct. It could stack well with these.
Oh gosh thats not my only thing for PCT I have nolva, rebound Xt, Fen, etc.....

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
It does seem to be a good addition.

magic8ball

Awards
GHT stack is great. I have used it many times by itself and as a part of PCT.

BHERTZ

Awards
i used it a couple years ago when it was still in the old capsule form. i think they have re-released a more expensive version in some sort of softgel form or something along those lines.

zma and tribulus put together increased my sex drive at the time and definitely helped in the weight room. nothing crazy, but worth it.

vascularity10

vascularity10

Awards
wow old thread but i'll ask my ? anyway, how about stacking ght with a prohormone? no need? or not a bad idea?