Sci Fit GHT stack

  1. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sci Fit GHT stack


    Has anyone used the GHT stack from Sci Fit. I've searched up and down AM and came up with ZIP! I went to my local supplement store (not gnc lol) for some ZMA for PCT and he told me to get the GHT because it has ZMA, Tribulis, arginine, and Mucana pruriens (whatever that is?)..... The price was very cheap so I'm trying it just curious if anyone else has tryed it????

  2. Advanced Member
    stri8ted_planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    532
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Has anyone used the GHT stack from Sci Fit. I've searched up and down AM and came up with ZIP! I went to my local supplement store (not gnc lol) for some ZMA for PCT and he told me to get the GHT because it has ZMA, Tribulis, arginine, and Mucana pruriens (whatever that is?)..... The price was very cheap so I'm trying it just curious if anyone else has tryed it????
    Scifit puts out some decent products, however this wouldnt be a good choice for PCT (IMO)
  3. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    Scifit puts out some decent products, however this wouldnt be a good choice for PCT (IMO)
    Please explain why? Honestly I dont know anything about the product, just that it has ZMA in it..... Thanks
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,497
    Rep Power
    61220
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    It looks like a good addition to a pct stack. Has a lot of natural test boosting compounds ala Trib. , and ZMA. Arginine for NO production and Muca for adaptogenic properties and pituitary stimulation (supposedly) for GH release. SP is right about not good for PCT as a standalone. Allows incorporate the norms like clomid, and nolva for pct. It could stack well with these.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    It looks like a good addition to a pct stack. Has a lot of natural test boosting compounds ala Trib. , and ZMA. Arginine for NO production and Muca for adaptogenic properties and pituitary stimulation (supposedly) for GH release. SP is right about not good for PCT as a standalone. Allows incorporate the norms like clomid, and nolva for pct. It could stack well with these.
    Oh gosh thats not my only thing for PCT I have nolva, rebound Xt, Fen, etc.....
  6. Advanced Member
    stri8ted_planet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    532
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

    It does seem to be a good addition.
  7. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stri8ted_planet
    It does seem to be a good addition.
    Good deal I'll be the genni pig lol
  8. Registered User
    magic8ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    78.02%

    GHT stack is great. I have used it many times by itself and as a part of PCT.
  9. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    972
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    35.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by magic8ball
    GHT stack is great. I have used it many times by itself and as a part of PCT.
    Good good that was what I was looking for thanks.... Glad I didnt waste my money lol
  10. New Member
    BHERTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    7.81%

    i used it a couple years ago when it was still in the old capsule form. i think they have re-released a more expensive version in some sort of softgel form or something along those lines.

    zma and tribulus put together increased my sex drive at the time and definitely helped in the weight room. nothing crazy, but worth it.
  11. New Member
    vascularity10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    23.25%

    wow old thread but i'll ask my ? anyway, how about stacking ght with a prohormone? no need? or not a bad idea?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sci-Fit GHT Stack
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:16 PM
  2. Opinions: 1 Test Extreme by SCI- Fit
    By TheNextBigThing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 05:49 PM
  3. Opinions: 1 Test Extreme by SCI- Fit
    By TheNextBigThing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 04:42 AM
  4. sci fit get mass stack
    By barddok in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 06:23 AM
  5. Sci-fit 19-Nor androstack II
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 05:45 PM
Log in
Log in