White Blood

Thegreatbambino

Awards
So i recently took the switch from my regular bulk CEE to switch over to Greenbulge/Whiteblood for my superdrol pct....so im about done with this here as ive been on this for my pct but I have had an EXPLOSION of canker sores in my mouth, im talkin 3 at a time, can the White blood increase the likely hood for someone to "break out" with this type of side effect....i know it doesnt give you the virus but can it increase its effect?:blink:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
arginine causes increases in herpes outbreak (ie canker sores)
its just a side effect
lysine is supposed to do the exact opposite

WuNLuvBo0mR

WuNLuvBo0mR

Awards
wow...i've had the same thing happen to me...atleast i know why now

EricTheRed

Awards
So i recently took the switch from my regular bulk CEE to switch over to Greenbulge/Whiteblood for my superdrol pct....so im about done with this here as ive been on this for my pct but I have had an EXPLOSION of canker sores in my mouth, im talkin 3 at a time, can the White blood increase the likely hood for someone to "break out" with this type of side effect....i know it doesnt give you the virus but can it increase its effect?:blink:

theres been a few people reporting side effects such as yours, i dont really remember having that problem while taking it but since its AEE and OEE it can cause breakouts