- 03-17-2006, 01:50 PM
- 03-17-2006, 02:12 PM
yeah.. just chug it down. its bitter but you will get use to it
- 03-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Nothing covers the taste of my alcar, I chase it down with water.
03-17-2006, 02:34 PM
I actually chase it down w/lemon flavored green tea. To me, the taste of alcar is like a yellow lemon squeezed in iced water. But I dont mind the taste at all, especially compared to anhydrous caffeine! Thanx for your replies.
03-17-2006, 02:44 PM
It's kind of a vinegary-citrus taste in water. I don't mind it at all.
03-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Pink Lemonade Crystal Light. (Thats actually one of the reasons we had the idea to use a Pink Lemonade flavor system for Focus XT which has a high amount of ALCAR in it.)
Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration
Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
Limited Time* One Run Only Item
03-17-2006, 03:59 PM
I used to mix it in with my Xtend and some apple juice/water, but now I just take the caps from Primaforce.
03-17-2006, 04:27 PM
03-17-2006, 07:29 PM
I like the taste of Al-car. If I mix it with POM's blueberry-pomagranate juice, I like it even more!
03-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Bitter? My taste sour bro..Originally Posted by MaynardMeek
03-18-2006, 09:53 AM
I buy it in bulk and cap it. Sick of the taste.
03-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Put it on your tongue and let it dissolve. I love lemons too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 789Last Post: 09-06-2012, 03:29 PM
- By sawastea in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2003, 07:26 AM
- By goin_big in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2003, 01:31 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:25 PM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2003, 08:08 PM