Clen and T3 appetite

6oxo User

Awards
Scenario:

Cycling Clen and T3 as advised. Diet consists of 300 grams of protein/7. Rest of diet is ~50% All Clean Carbs and ~10% Fat. What of these will clen burn, whether in the gut, liver, or muscle. What about T3? Does this change while my heart rate is in my fat burning range? How? Thanks in advance :) .

Synthetik

Awards
Careful with the T3, this powerful thyroid hormone can make you go into catabolic state. I got these from BigCat at bb.com:

Clen:
Among the other actions that cathecholamines have is an increase in aerobic capacity (facilitated by the easier breathing), a stimulation of the nervous system (facilitated by norepinephrine and acetylcholine release) and thus the skeletal muscle system, an increase in oxygen transportation (facilitated by the increased blood pressure) and an increase in vigil. These characteristics in turn combine to make this drug particularly interesting for athletes doing endurance sports and needing a boost.

T3:
Thyroid hormones are often referred to as the metabolic regulators of the body. High levels of T3 speed up the metabolism of an individual, allowing him to burn more calories and use calories more sufficiently.

Hope that helps.

dawg_muay

Awards
Why don't you create a log or at least keep us updated on you cycle. I am thinking about running a similar cycle sometime in the near future.