Cutting Plan

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I started the following cutting Plan two days ago.

ephedrine ;25 mg three times a day

caffeine : 200 mg three times a day

sesamin: 500 mg three times a day

Camphibolic: two caps at bedtime

Lipo-ultra: 4 sprays in the midsection at bedtime

I've been doing mostly long cardio (running between 30 to 60 minutes), but I have also included interval training. I have reduced a little bit the weight loadings in my workouts and I train each bodypart at least once a week.

Do you have any opinions on this plan? What do you think about stacking EC+camphibolic? I have found contradictory threads but I think they would work synergistically.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is that diet? Fit Day for accuracy helps many... Other than that your plan sounds great...

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes, I know it works great. I had used it in the past with success. But for the meanwhile I just have been focusing in consuming clean foods and not in quantities since I have been training also for several weekend races. So far I have been able to drop 5 pounds in two weeks. I'll be counting calories since today.

Typical foods in my diet are indicated below. I will adjust the portions in order to obtain a 500 calorie deficit trying to fit as close a possible 40/40/20 ratio.

MORNING:
weightlifiting followed by cardio

Breakfast:
whey protein isolate in 1% fat milk (two servings)
1 banana (optional, if needed in days of long cardio)

2 caps of 1000mg Fish oil

LUNCH:
4 ounces of smoked canned salmon fillet
A medium to large portion of boiled broccoli (3-4 cups)

or

4 egg whites
2 slices of whole wheat bread
1 slice of provolone cheese

2 caps of fish oil

DINNER:

Often consume same as lunch.
I can change the protein source with a small portion of lean meat or a skinless chicken breast.

2 caps of fish oil

Two portions of whey protein isolate in water in days of strenous exercise (I want to avoid an extremely catabolic state)

Night:
One cup of lowfat yogurt or nonfat cottage cheese depending on cravings. I sometimes take a cup of green tea sweetened with Splenda