affordable PCT?

BeatNec

Awards
is there any hormonal supp that dosent need a PCT?

i would really like to take PP or emax but i cant afford the ATD :(

or is there any way to replace the ATD with something much cheaper?

BeatNec

Awards
its just that its stupidly expencive for me to by atd from US and ship it to sweden....and i dont want to bother with old friends if i decide to go with nolva :(

turkish

Awards
  • Established
and i dont want to bother with old friends if i decide to go with nolva :(
Could you elaborate on that? Is nolva illegal without a prescription in Sweden?

Whatever the case, I'd never do a PCT without nolva or at least another SERM.

BeatNec

Awards
Is nolva illegal without a prescription in Sweden?
Whatever the case, I'd never do a PCT without nolva or at least another SERM.
yes it is :(
and its 1.5$/10mg nolva so its at least cheaper than ATD witch is less effectiv.

if someone have any advices for a cheap cycle pls let me know ;)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
and its 1.5$/10mg nolva so its at least cheaper than ATD witch is less effectiv.

All manner of bodybuilding products that are restricted elsewhere seem to be legal in England. You might search online for a British bodybuilding website and see where their links take you.

msharpie

Awards
Serious nutrition solutions sells an ATD(think it's Inhibit-E) fairly cheap.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
is there any hormonal supp that dosent need a PCT?

i would really like to take PP or emax but i cant afford the ATD :(

or is there any way to replace the ATD with something much cheaper?
You don't need ATD, rebound, redone, overdone!

I have completed a couple of Superdrol 3 week cycles with only Fenugreek, DHEA and creatine for my PCT. I kept all of my gains.

PP is even less supressive than SD (and emax). However I have only run it as part of a long cycle (PP for 3 weeks, PP & SD for a week, 2 weeks of SD, 4 weeks Mega-Trn) which will REQUIRE a SERM (Clomid) but still probably not an AI.

Everybody is different and my minimalist approach works well for me.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
the way alot of people in your position seem to do things is to sort of stockpile everything untill they have what they need.

buying a little bit here and there (while being mindful of storing dates) untill they have everything and then beginning their cycle.

alot of stuff goes on sale, some prices fluctuate, the best way is to plan, make a list, and buy what you can, when you can.

im already saving my pennies for my first cycle (hopefully megadrol) and trying to get everything together.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established

wow thats expensive. look into denmark and the uk for good prices.

swagman

Awards
Id try some 6 OXO or rebound xt. and a test booster like tribullus. On my 1-AD cycles I pct with oxo and trib and kept all my gains and got some libido back too. 1-AD is terrible for libido.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
as someone said SNS sells Inhibit-E for less than $20 a bottle (90caps).

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
WHAT? I'm moving to England.......

All manner of bodybuilding products that are restricted elsewhere seem to be legal in England. You might search online for a British bodybuilding website and see where their links take you.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Id try some 6 OXO or rebound xt. and a test booster like tribullus. On my 1-AD cycles I pct with oxo and trib and kept all my gains and got some libido back too. 1-AD is terrible for libido.
I've been seeing people say to stay away from Rebound for PCT.. I thought that's exactly what it was for?? People have been getting shut down even more? I bought a bottle last year in anticipation of using it for my Emax/Prostan PCT & now I'm told to stay away... Interesting...

BeatNec

Awards
if you dont want to use it, send it my way :icon_lol: