1. protien

In your opinion what is the best weight gain protien around?

2. Probably an Egg or Casein protein powder mixed with oats and pb as far as a shake. I like the slower digesting proteins myself. As far as from food, can't beat a steak.

3. I like to vary my protien sources as much as possible. ATW's protiens are always tasty, I also like Optimum's Rocky Road flavor.

For solid foods - the staples beef, chicken, fish, etc.

4. powerlifter6920

I prefer bananna shake muscle milk. But protein powders to damn expensive. I'm thinking of paying my trailer trash brother-in-law, who likes to fish, about 20 dollars a week for a bunch of fillets.

5. If your talking about weightgainers..cytogainer is good

6. I'm with BV on this one. I like to vary my proteins. I always keep Optimum Nutrition Tropical Gold standard and regular chocolate on hand... but soon for my lattar meal of the day, I am going to incorporate some caseinate. Probably down the line sometime, I will order some isolate. Love the tastes that I have tasted so far... just really expensive.

As far as solids, I usually eat steak, chicken, fish.

7. I think Muscle Milk is not only the best tasting protein powder on the market but also the best blend.
    My $.02,

Last edited by LCSULLA; 03-13-2006 at 06:50 AM.

8. I love respect protein powder..mixed with 2percent milk.. makes for a good protein shake. In terms of weight gain though, i bought the weightgainer 1850 from gnc, and that worked wonders.

9. imo - the best protein powder (considering only the 'good stuff') for gains is the one that you like (you will have to take in a lot of it ; ). You will probably add milk, fruit and stuff into the shakes so the difference between casein,egg or whey will be minimal (bedtime meal is somehow different ) Go with ON,dymatize or cytosport - they taste great and have good quality

10. Quote Originally Posted by AssBuster
    I think Muscle Milk is not only the best tasting protein powder on the market but also the best blend.
    My $.02,

Please don't post Supp stores addys. We have quite a few great stores that pay for the privilege of advertising here on Thanks

11. Check out the new tru mass by bsn. good nutrient profile. also n large is a good one too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much protien can your body use at once?
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 07:26 PM
  2. whats your favorite protien shake?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 09:21 PM
  3. where can you order custom protien mixes
    By Judo Tom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:48 PM
  4. The best Protien Bar for the buck?
    By bpdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM
  5. How much protien is too much at one time!!!
    By curt2go in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 06:56 PM