Hi guys, first post, please help with my supplement order

1. Hi guys, first post, please help with my supplement order

Hello comrads, this is my first post, sorry i had to start it off asking a question, im about to order supplements but i want some advice regarding the items im getting. The items are

FISH OIL
    L ARGININE FREE FORM 500 grams
    NOxidant
    Multivitamin

I was thinking of getting X factor but i figured it would be better to get couple products as opposed to one, plus my diet isnt as good as it should be, so i wouldnt be able to experience the full results of X factor.

2. I recommend you start with the basics right now: Whey Protein, Creatine, Fish Oil, Multivitamin. Make sure you have a good diet, your diet is going to be what makes or breaks you. Supplements have their part as well.

3. Quote Originally Posted by young_squatter
    I recommend you start with the basics right now: Whey Protein, Creatine, Fish Oil, Multivitamin. Make sure you have a good diet, your diet is going to be what makes or breaks you. Supplements have their part as well.
    Good advice.
    •   

4. yeah skip the noxidant and arginine.

try a nice creatine, protein, and vitamins( multi if u want)

if u want some suggestions, here are some good ones.

creatine- Swole v2 or 3 (first one i ever used and still my favorite, newbie gains prolly had something to do with it)
    protein- dymatize elite whey( taste is unbeatable)
    vitamins- ast multipro 32x

5. Quote Originally Posted by kaz555
    Hello comrads, this is my first post, sorry i had to start it off asking a question, im about to order supplements but i want some advice regarding the items im getting. The items are

FISH OIL
    L ARGININE FREE FORM 500 grams
    NOxidant
    Multivitamin

I was thinking of getting X factor but i figured it would be better to get couple products as opposed to one, plus my diet isnt as good as it should be, so i wouldnt be able to experience the full results of X factor.
    Not bad. But if you don't have some whey protein powder yet, I suggest you get some. Optimum Nutrition is the way the go, good price and quality. Get 5 pounds of this.

NOxidant is a good product. You probably would be better off getting some creatine monohydrate instead of arginine for now. And don't bother with special blends like Swole. Just get a plain creatine monohydrate like Primaforce CreaForm.

Fish oil is good stuff too. I personally think Carlson fish oils are the best (I use the non-encapsulated cod liver oil they make).
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

6. like the others said, get some creatine and drop the arginine. I think noxidant is fine, but you dont really need it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please help with my first PH cycle
    By dunkman1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:03 PM
  2. 36 and old!! please help with my first cycle
    By bcazo in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 01:24 PM
  3. Please help with my first cycle
    By cybo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:49 AM
  5. Please help with my routine/cardio layout.
    By OmarJackson in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:18 PM