melting point

F

focused13

Awards
Any specific foods to avoid while on melting point?

Also what meals are best to take it with.

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any specific foods to avoid while on melting point?

Also what meals are best to take it with.
To add to this question how would being on a ketogenic diet impact the sides and effects of MP?

F

focused13

Awards
alright thanks I hope this stuff works for me as well as it does for others. I am going to be eating extremely strict so it should.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff.

Don't be suprised if your weight goes up due to water retention while on it. It'll all come off when you finish it.

F

focused13

Awards
so even though I may be dropping fat, my weight may increase due to water weight? So I will be feel/look bloated?

How long post melting point does it take to rid the water?

summers coming I dont want to be bloated all summer.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You may gain weight over the first week or two, but after that, you'll have hit the ceiling for how much water you will retain and your weight should begin to drop (the water will remain, but since it is not discipating and the fat is, your net weight will reduce).

It'll take about 3-7 days to drop the water once you finish if you use for 4 weeks. 6-8 weeks and it'll take a little while longer.

F

focused13

Awards
What would your views be on using e/c and green tea over the say last week and a half-two weeks to help clean out the water?

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Hey Robboe,
I was thinking of stacking MP with Sesamin and cAMPHABOLIC. Would this be a killer stack? Or is there anything else I should stack it with? On the label MP doesn`t state if it has sesame oil or not so would stacking w/Sesamin be feasible? thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Robboe,
I was thinking of stacking MP with Sesamin and cAMPHABOLIC. Would this be a killer stack? Or is there anything else I should stack it with? On the label MP doesn`t state if it has sesame oil or not so would stacking w/Sesamin be feasible? thanks in advance:thumbsup:
Those three would make the best non-stim stack on the market today. MP is made of flax and TTA I think. The only risk w/ stacking MP and Sesamin is increased cramping.

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Those three would make the best non-stim stack on the market today. MP is made of flax and TTA I think. The only risk w/ stacking MP and Sesamin is increased cramping.
thanks for the heads up:afro: i`ll be sure to get some taurine and eat my bananas:food:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
a point on the water: avoid gulping down more than a half-cup at a time - I know this sounds fussy as hail, but for hydration purposes, the fluid needs to be absorbed & that takes administration over time. This is why you read 8 glasses of water, not 1/2 gallon, every day: sipped over an hour, 8 oz will not trigger a 'beer reaction". Downing water 'beer-style' (chugging a pint or more) OTOH will flush through & not so much will get absorbed.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Correct.

I would say Lean Xtreme would add nicely to the stack also, but financially it may not be feasible.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
What would your views be on using e/c and green tea over the say last week and a half-two weeks to help clean out the water?
I doubt it'd make any difference to be honest. The water retention appears to be due to the TTA build-up in the cells, effecting the sodium/potassium pump. Because EC will not remove this cellular build-up any quicker, i don't see it making any difference. You simply have to wait for your body to metabolise it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hey Robboe,
I'd start with either half doses of one of melting point or sesa, or both. Then work your dosing up depending on side effects. The positive effects will no doubt manifest, so it is the sides you should be on the look out for to minimise.

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
I'd start with either half doses of one of melting point or sesa, or both. Then work your dosing up depending on side effects. The positive effects will no doubt manifest, so it is the sides you should be on the look out for to minimise.
Hey Robboe,

Not getting the desired results from this stack so far.. I was thinking of upping to 10 MP pills a day w/ a 5-morning and 5-early evening split. What do you think about this? BTW, I weigh 198 and just eating maintenance. didn't really lose anything (so far). Thanks for any advice.

J

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
How long you been using it for?
been using it for a week now w/the stack but nothing really noticeable. I know its a bit early since i've been using it but i've been taking 8 pills daily. Well, if anything i'll give it 2-3 weeks for an accurate judgement.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I suspect strength will decrease as well as both of these substances are glycogen depleting.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
been using it for a week now w/the stack but nothing really noticeable. I know its a bit early since i've been using it but i've been taking 8 pills daily. Well, if anything i'll give it 2-3 weeks for an accurate judgement.
I would too. Give it time before you jump to 10 caps.