G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
This...

COW IS ON MYOZAP, does it work...i have had mixed feed back on it from people

Attachments

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Bro...that cow isn't on myozap, it just has a mutation in its genetics that caused its myostatin levels to be fairly low.

I know the above is correct, but I've also heard (not sure if it's true or not) that the picture is of a cow of a breed that most people aren't familiar with. Go figure....

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
As for the myostatin inhibitors working on humans, there is no valid research at this point supporting those claims and feedback from users is mainly neutral (as in the product didn't help).

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
To clear up my comment. I hope you aren't asking if myozap works.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL I figured he stole it from your avatar.

Jay Mc

Awards
I think its a Belgian Blue or a cousin of them...

J

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
Hey, that's my bull!!
LOLZ yeah i saw it and i said"hey thats the same bull in all the pinnicle ads that advertise juiced protien"...I work at a healthfood store Great Earth hence "GESUPERHUMAN" and i actually have tried the product and it didnt do **** except give me SEVERE headaches, in fact we have had a couple of customers comeback and say that they got migranes from the product...BUT there are a couple of guys that i workout at my gym who have gotten great gains from the product(or claim to have) also i have gotten some calls from customers that said they have gotten gains...i was just wondering if anyone else has tried it...of course i would rather just take a standard mrm protien and T1 or test but i just wanted feedback?:shoot:

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

LOLZ yeah i saw it and i said"hey thats the same bull in all the pinnicle ads that advertise juiced protien"...I work at a healthfood store Great Earth hence "GESUPERHUMAN" and i actually have tried the product and it didnt do **** except give me SEVERE headaches, in fact we have had a couple of customers comeback and say that they got migranes from the product...BUT there are a couple of guys that i workout at my gym who have gotten great gains from the product(or claim to have) also i have gotten some calls from customers that said they have gotten gains...i was just wondering if anyone else has tried it...of course i would rather just take a standard mrm protien and T1 or test but i just wanted feedback?:shoot:
One word for those who got results: PLACEBO

Placebo can zap cancer. It can cure depression. I'd hope that it'd be able to make some desperate bb'ers feel bigger....:D

IMPQ

Awards
cow has nice lat spread, but is neglecting its calves.