pure vitargo

jjse1f

Awards
I tried it and thought it was overpriced for a malo/dex shake.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and thought it was overpriced for a malo/dex shake.
I tried a couple tubs and felt the same as above.

back to sweet potatos for me preworkout. :food:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try Vitargo.com and for the record it is not a malto,or dextrose.. As for me its one of the best post workout formulas I have tried, BPfox loves it too, I would mix it with creatine or just buy Vitargo CGL by Nutrex.

jjse1f

Awards
Try Vitargo.com and for the record it is not a malto,or dextrose.. As for me its one of the best post workout formulas I have tried, BPfox loves it too, I would mix it with creatine or just buy Vitargo CGL by Nutrex.

I stand corrected.

from BB.com "Pure Vitargo® is a unique patented high molecular weight carbohydrate made from Swedish waxy maize starch."

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's a good product at way too high a price for its purpose. Eat a sweet potato, hell even mix one into your shake. I've done it before. It's interesting, if not the best taste in the world. Hard to blend too, but you can get it there eventually.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
"Swedish waxy maize starch" sounds like a fancy name for maltodextrin to me. Since maize is corn...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Try it out and your realize it's a HELL of alot better than maltodextrin or Dextrose. You don't get any bloat and you'll shave a good day or so off of your recovery time. I wish Nutrex would swith to CEE+Vitargo though.