NHA + Formestane???

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this make sense to add to the NHA stack, can someone give reasons for why and why not this would work.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prepare to feel like your joints are turning to dust if you use that stack. I had to drop from 50mg rebound per day to 25 after 3-4 weeks in an 8 week cycle as my joints were starting to dry up badly.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prepare to feel like your joints are turning to dust if you use that stack. I had to drop from 50mg rebound per day to 25 after 3-4 weeks in an 8 week cycle as my joints were starting to dry up badly.
Was this due to the added Formestane, or solely on the ATD. Most people never say anything about tapering down the doses of ATD when using an NHA stack.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't using formestane at the time, just speaking hypothetically more than anything. For me, formestane definitely dries my joints out after a period of time, as does rebound. I just see no benefit to using two anti-estrogens at once. Perhaps the original poster meant to actually ask about using activate and formestane, which might be a more workable combination.